Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 15: In Game Attitude: Carlton vs Brisbane (Read 25129 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 Rd 15: In Game Attitude: Carlton vs Brisbane

Reply #150
Nah, cannot agree.

They have "shown" something because they get a game in a dud team, most of them wouldn't get a game at another club!

Not making excuses for the coach, but he's only part of the problem, our fastest are matched by their slowest!

They've near all shown something, you know it, I know it. It's up to the coaching staff to get the best out of them, which they are not. Be the same if any of those other good picks at other clubs came to us, We'd turn them to crap. We could turn Dustin Martin to crap.

Reply #151
Has any other team kicked into the man on the mark more than we have today?

FFS

I am furious! F’ing crap

Reply #152
Games like this unfortunately make my confidence in the coach waiver. Its either he is no good or we are tanking. Maybe the in game emotion gets the better of me.

Mine now is gone. It's past waivering. These games are the one's that define his ability to coach and get the best out of the team.

Reply #153
Another goal to Brisbane. :(
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #154
They've near all shown something, you know it, I know it. It's up to the coaching staff to get the best out of them, which they are not. Be the same if any of those other good picks at other clubs came to us, We'd turn them to crap. We could turn Dustin Martin to crap.

When an opposition ruckmen runs circles around your small and medium mids in traffic you know you've got a problem.

Our mids and forwards do feck all, the defence are being swamped and there is no effort to press into defence by 2/3rds of our team! Compare that to Beams or Zorko saving goals on the last line!

Of our defenders only Weitering and Thomas are actually making an effort to get to the football, the rest are just spectators and finger pointers guarding turf!

Jones takes a thousand intercepts marks but does feck all else, he offers no support for team-mates, he is taking his craphouse F50 efforts and recreating them in D50!

Marchbank, first game back looks soft and unwilling to do the hard stuff.

Rowe is having a bad day, but he's being used like Inspector Gadget!

The Force Awakens!

Reply #155
Maybe our teaching coach needs to learn some new  things

Reply #156
Has any other team kicked into the man on the mark more than we have today?

FFS

I am furious! F’ing crap

Amazing how many basics were stuffing up today. Literally nothing good.

Reply #157
Who is playing on Hipwood?
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #158

Truth be told, Dusty has been pretty average this year, with that said we would have turned him into a spud

Reply #159

All true. 

But too many of our players are lazy, unaccountable and dis spirited.

Surely some onus has to be on the footballer.

Aren’t they professional?

Reply #160
To all our players, but more specifically our mids, defenders and coaches; see the guys in that funny maroon uniform running past you towards goal? STAND NEXT TO ONE OF THEM!!!! Run with them, tackle them and above all DON’T LET THEM HAVE SPACE ALL ALONE IN FRONT OF GOAL!!!!!

#abandonzonedefencebolton

Reply #161
Complete lack of intensity ,self  believe & desire today ...

Reply #163
Over 100 possessions down at this point. Not good enough!
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #164
A little bit of continuous pressure please for f*cks sake!

Inexcusable.

Embarrassed to be a Carlton supporter, yet again.