Skip to main content
Topic: Stick Your Neck Out (Read 18463 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Stick Your Neck Out

Reply #45
I think we'll finish 11th and Daisy will do his ankle. Judd to announce retirement at R16 in a desperate attempt to push us onwards and upwards to a finals berth.
Waite to play 11 games.
One of Bell Cripps or Cachia to push Carrazzo out of the team.
Docherty to be AA initial squad

Reply #46
- Carrazzo to announce his retirement before the end of the season after being plagued by constant injuries

What sort of prediction is that? Who even thinks that about one of their own?

Sorry carrots, the world is a nice warm fluffy place were people live on forever.

Yeah I understand what you're saying but it's a fairly morbid thought to be coming up with for one of your own isn't it?

Its not morbid, its naive to think it can't happen to you.

I got nothing against him, but the point is to 'stick your neck out' and i thought it was likely that someone would retire prematurely, then i just had to work out who was likely....Waite, Judd, Scotland are most likely...Carrots was next IMO.

Reply #47
- Carrazzo to announce his retirement before the end of the season after being plagued by constant injuries

What sort of prediction is that? Who even thinks that about one of their own?

Sorry carrots, the world is a nice warm fluffy place were people live on forever.

Yeah I understand what you're saying but it's a fairly morbid thought to be coming up with for one of your own isn't it?

Its not morbid, its naive to think it can't happen to you.

I got nothing against him, but the point is to 'stick your neck out' and i thought it was likely that someone would retire prematurely, then i just had to work out who was likely....Waite, Judd, Scotland are most likely...Carrots was next IMO.

Good point kruddler
Why ask a question, answer truthfully then get shot down for doing something that was asked.?
Carozzo just sjgned a 2 year last year whilst injured.
Similar to waites 3 to 4 year extension whilst injured

I stick my neck out: we won't make the 8

regards to Mr Swan Hughes and Rodgers...

Reply #50
Our form will be patchy and inconsistent.

We will lose to Geelong again after having them on toast, most likely through poor kicking and a bad umpiring decision. 

We will also lose twice to Essendon for the same reasons. 

We will lose to a side that we really shouldn't, and we will beat a side that nobody think we will.

Reply #51
Matthew Kreuzer enjoys an injury free season, kicks 30 goals, makes the all Australian team, gets 18 Brownlow votes and comes fifth in the John Nicholls Medal.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #52
Matthew Kreuzer enjoys an injury free season, kicks 30 goals, makes the all Australian team, gets 18 Brownlow votes and comes fifth in the John Nicholls Medal.

18 Brownlow votes and only 5th in the B&F?  :o

I reckon if this happens you can add a flag to Carlton in 2014.  :D

Whichever 4 blokes are above him in the B&F, they must have had unbelievable seasons !!!!

(I hope you are right !!)
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!