Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 12: In Game Attitude: Carlton vs St. Kilda (Read 27601 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 12: In Game Attitude: Carlton vs St. Kilda

Reply #120
Our so called pressure that Bolts keeps flogging is non existent today.

"we'd like to be defined by our pressure" keeps getting bandied about.

Well if thats the case we are $h1t because the only pressure im seeing is St Kilda's

Reply #121
Always a lot of talk of how fit Curnow is well jack Stevens must be on the gear. Don't see it often but Curnow can't go with his guy.

Running him ragged.

Reply #123
For 500 large a year, that's what you get from Gibbs.

I know we are getting flogged, but there is absolutely no excuse for that.

Reply #124
Gibbs,bryrne, plowman, white and 2e haven't laid a tackle.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #125
Gibbs back to his couldn't give a sh1t attitude.

Reply #126
It's the reality check that was going to happen , we never thought we would be in this position , more importantly lets see how we respond. I think we all know we are due for an ugly one, but we didn't think it would be this game.

All fair points RB.

Reply #127
It's an ugly one , would be more interested on how they would respond to this

Reply #128
Today clearly highlights our lack of a key forward. We have no go to person at all. Casboult will not be the person, love Levi but he is not the main man, will be a great side kick. Wish McKay was available the last few weeks . When Everitt kicks his 3-4 goals , he is valuable, but when he doesn't do that doesn't do anything , and is a real liability , can't carry much longer

When you have 2 blokes kicking goals on a weekly basis in the VFL and don't pick them this is what happens. Casboult should be helping Kreuzer in the ruck, that's his best when he's in the dual role. Kreuzer once again is crap to useless when he has to share the ruck duties. If he does it on his own then he's an entirely different player and stars. We've seen this for years.

Reply #129
Everitte making a cameo in the final quarter thinking that we don't know how hopeless he's been today.

Reply #131
Commentators saying Bolts on the boundary line to see the players on how they come off the ground, see there attitude, I guess see if it hurts? Might contribute to some changes for next game.

Reply #132
I guess the boys are really looking forward to the bye.

Reply #134
I'll give Rowe credit for one thing. He is one of the best kicks to a man in our team.

unfortunately that's where it begins and ends.