Skip to main content
Topic: Bigger avatars (Read 3315 times) previous topic - next topic

Bigger avatars

A minor request, but is it possible to have bigger avatars ? I'm pretty sure the ones on the old site were larger, and the current ones are somewhat mingy IMO.

Thanks.

Re: Bigger avatars

Reply #1
Try now. You'll need to upload a new avatar to see the change...
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #3
I'm not sure. Try uploading one and test. I don't see why not, it's just a file...
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #4
I'm not sure. Try uploading one and test. I don't see why not, it's just a file...

Thanks. I tried uploading a gif, but it won't animate. I was only enquiring if it could be done without fuss. No need for you to spend any time on it.

Reply #5
Thanks. I tried uploading a gif, but it won't animate. I was only enquiring if it could be done without fuss. No need for you to spend any time on it.

One thing to note when uploading gifs, the system will resize the image to fit 100x100 which is the size limit. When a gif is resized, it will lose it's animation. Make sure the gif is 100x100.
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #6
One thing to note when uploading gifs, the system will resize the image to fit 100x100 which is the size limit. When a gif is resized, it will lose it's animation. Make sure the gif is 100x100.

Thanks.