Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 10: In Game Anxiety: Carlton vs Geelong (Read 11520 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 Rd 10: In Game Anxiety: Carlton vs Geelong

Reply #135
We need to give Cripps a rest next week.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #136
Content with the effort this week even if we lost a game we could have won. The score doesn't reflect the contest.

Frankly, both teams should complain about the umpiring.

Reply #138
Our one man midfield played very well.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #139
I don't understand our MC, I get that you have to persist playing the kids in the same positions to get them experience. But our older blokes should be shuffled around to do something other than the same thing each week and expecting a different result.

I don't get our guys punching the ball in defence in uncontested marking attempts, we must be deaf and dumb.

I don't get blokes like Wright and Cripps having pot shots at goal from 60m when we have players goal side inside F50.

I don't get how we can go big, then play a game plan that leaves no space to lead at the football! Is our only game plan for blokes like Charlie, McKay and Kerr to jump from behind or to get cheap goals out the back!

I don't get how blokes like Selwood can repeatedly spoil players like Kreuzer or Cripps in marking contests!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #140
Dissappointing end, couldn't maintain the pressure ,