Skip to main content
Topic: Channel your anger (Read 9413 times) previous topic - next topic

Channel your anger

So our season is cooked! So take a deep one move on and realise lots of other great things happen in this world!!!! I'm going to surf twice a day for the next eight days in a spring suit far from the cold waters of Victoria.

So I invite you, share some good in your life and lets not all focus on the complete rabble our cherished blues have become.

There is more to life than football and I think a good dose of perspective for lots of people on here can do no harm!

Re: Channel your anger

Reply #1
So our season is cooked! So take a deep one move on and realise lots of other great things happen in this world!!!! I'm going to surf twice a day for the next eight days in a spring suit far from the cold waters of Victoria.

So I invite you, share some good in your life and lets not all focus on the complete rabble our cherished blues have become.

There is more to life than football and I think a good dose of perspective for lots of people on here can do no harm!

you sound like Marc Murphy

Reply #2

Stoked with the post, hope the waves are not blown out for ya man!

;D

Reply #3
I'm waiting for the Sheik to re-visit the sacked, cracked and backed list so I can channel my anger.... ;)

Reply #4
I think it is a poor show when a Coach attacks his players - as Mick did last night!
What he might say to them in private is one matter, but to be critical publically reveals he has lost it.
He ought to apologize
What would happen if players criticized the team selections?

Reply #5
I think it is a poor show when a Coach attacks his players - as Mick did last night!
What he might say to them in private is one matter, but to be critical publically reveals he has lost it.
He ought to apologize

Seemed to work for Adelaide and Pitiful Pitman.

I haven't heard it but I reckon it's long over due.

We have a very soft underbelly.

Reply #6
He ought to apologize

I think it's a great when Mick criticizes his players publicly. We do it on this forum and for me, Micks public criticism informs us that he is seeing what we are. If any one should apologise, it's the players like Murphy, Betts, Yarran, Gibbs, Rowe etc. that didn't put in and were a disgrace to themselves and the club.
If players criticized team selections, they would get dropped. And deservedly so. That's what would happen.

I want blokes playing for our club that give 100%, 100% of the time, not a pack of Primma Donnas that can't cop a public bake from their coach.

Reply #7
Not sure you guys are embracing the theme of the thread.

So my stuff to look forward to is
We are doing better in the cricket.
Looks like I will have the last of my biz sold if in the next few weeks and I can use the proceeds to go on a holiday with the kids.
Looking very closely at picking up a piece of classic Oz motoring for the weekends.

Plenty of good stuff.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #8
He ought to apologize

I think it's a great when Mick criticizes his players publicly. We do it on this forum and for me, Micks public criticism informs us that he is seeing what we are. If any one should apologise, it's the players like Murphy, Betts, Yarran, Gibbs, Rowe etc. that didn't put in and were a disgrace to themselves and the club.
If players criticized team selections, they would get dropped. And deservedly so. That's what would happen.

I want blokes playing for our club that give 100%, 100% of the time, not a pack of Primma Donnas that can't cop a public bake from their coach.

Exactly.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #9
He ought to apologize

Harden up Phillip and cop it on the chin like a big boy!
Carrots, slower than escargot in garlic sauce !!

Reply #10
Now that our goose is cooked you KNOW there is only one thing keeping us going - that big cauldron bubbling at Windy Hill.

I'm standing here with my spear and war plumage, patiently waiting to hold aloft one of those shrunken heads as soon as they're done.
Keyboard warrior #24601

Reply #11

Looks like I will have the last of my biz sold if in the next few weeks and I can use the proceeds to go on a holiday with the kids.
Looking very closely at picking up a piece of classic Oz motoring for the weekends.

Plenty of good stuff.

Sounds awesome CIMM! Where are you thinking of travelling to?
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #12

Plenty of good stuff.

Sounds awesome CIMM! Where are you thinking of travelling to?

Not sure yet.

If I can get the cash soon I might see if I can get to NZ for some skiing.

If not I might see if we can get to the US for a few weeks.

I can't tell the kids though, just in case I dont get there or I want to buy a better toy (XT Falcon maybe) and go on a cheaper holiday. :D
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #13
@cimm1979

Mate if you like driving the South Island of NZ is fantastic with magnificent uncrowded roads - did it over a couple of weeks last year and had a ball.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #14
@cimm1979

Mate if you like driving the South Island of NZ is fantastic with magnificent uncrowded roads - did it over a couple of weeks last year and had a ball.

Might just do that cookie!