Skip to main content
Topic: Karma (Read 13151 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Karma

Reply #30
The Karma thing is ok but you should be able to see on particular posts who gave it a like or dislike. It stops people abusing the system I think.

Can't believe that just because LR didn't like it that he seeked, then it was taken down. He's not that much of a prima donna surely.

I would prefer a system where you could "like" or "dislike" a post.  That would save all those "X2" posts.

Hey! The forum wouldn't be the same without it's  x2, +1 and This^^^^es! :P
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #31
The Karma thing is ok but you should be able to see on particular posts who gave it a like or dislike. It stops people abusing the system I think.

Can't believe that just because LR didn't like it that he seeked, then it was taken down. He's not that much of a prima donna surely.

I would prefer a system where you could "like" or "dislike" a post.  That would save all those "X2" posts.

x2.  ;)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #32

x2.  ;)

lol :D
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #33

x2.  ;)

/2  :P
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #35
/2  :P

It's all fun and games until someone slips and divides by zero.

X2  ;)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball