Skip to main content
Topic: Announce Your Arrival (Read 26967 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Announce Your Arrival

Reply #60
Great Looking/feeling site, well done.. nice selection of smileys 2
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #61
confirming signed up from old to new. boom!

Reply #62
A bloke goes away for six weeks and CSC changes so much it's unrecognizable (apart from the old faithful contributors  :) ).

Still finding my way around the new site but it looks good and seems to work well.

Cheers all!
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #63
A bloke goes away for six weeks and CSC changes so much it's unrecognizable (apart from the old faithful contributors  :) ).

Still finding my way around the new site but it looks good and seems to work well.

Cheers all!

I think some of the names have changed. Still trying to work out who is really who. Place hasn't been the same without you here BTW.  ;)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #64

Cheers all!

I think some of the names have changed. Still trying to work out who is really who. Place hasn't been the same without you here BTW.  ;)

I prefer your old avatar Green Stick.
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #66
I agree. Its time to search the web for my old self. In other words I need to find myself again. ;)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #67
I'm back. Liking the new site.

I am not however a Blue M&M. 2E has been playing very good football as of late, IMO, and i thought i should honour him by displaying him as my avatar. GO BLUES!  ;D
Why did the Carlton FC fall? So they could learn to pick themselves up.

Reply #68
I forgot to advise that I am also back...

Ditched the old Archer avatar for some Fred Negro action  8)

Reply #69
Ahoy Hoy.

I was a member here (not very active) years ago. Got an email this week so Im back

Reply #70
Im back, used to be Angafangalis now settled for The Fangalis.

Getting used to the new site

Reply #71
Back from OS where WiFi was as reliable as James Hird's BS statements!

Looking forward to contributing once the jet lag is gone. O0

Reply #72
Was a member at the old site since 2004. Due to circumstances beyond my control I've been able to watch barely any footy this year so rather than driving myself mad hanging out here all day I had a bit of a sabbatical - think the last time I posted was last draft day. Still thought I better show up to grab my username at least ;)

Reply #73
Hello everyone. 

A few of you might remember me from the old site! Gozza  ;D

Get around him!!!  O:-)

Reply #74
Hello everyone. 

A few of you might remember me from the old site! Gozza  ;D

Get around him!!!  O:-)

On or off the wagon Gozza?

Forget answering that question, I just saw the new Avatar!  ;D