Skip to main content
Topic: Congratulations Marc and Jessie (Read 3113 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Congratulations Marc and Jessie

Reply #1
Welcome to wedded bliss Murph, suffer like the rest of us ;D
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #2
Just get working on those father/sons Murph ;D

Reply #3
Interesting news given the rumour mill a few months back.....all the best to MM and hope he is fit and firing in 2017.

Reply #4
Yep ....Rumours ::) ..take them with a grain of salt.

These two have committed to one another..... so from here on in it's all the best and every happiness for the future ;)

Reply #5
Yep ....Rumours ::) ..take them with a grain of salt.

These two have committed to one another..... so from here on in it's all the best and every happiness for the future ;)

It would be bloody hard to cope with all the bullcrape that goes with being in the public eye, even the media coverage of the wedding tried to put a slant on the event.

As you say Lods, they've committed to one another so it's best wishes for the future and particularly for our future father/son picks :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #6
Best wishes to them both.
A baby boy in 2017 and 2018 would be good news.  ;)
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #7
Interesting news given the rumour mill a few months back.....all the best to MM and hope he is fit and firing in 2017.
Yes, I was also thinking of this.
In fact, I was standing out at the clothesline, putting out the clothes this morning when I was contemplating what I was going to write on this topic. I was thinking of the rumours, of modern marriage and all of the pitfalls that could be. Then I decided to shut up. Over a year ago Wallsy called me a 'sage'. Like the best barbs, it appears to have a modicum of truth behind it. Maybe I DO act as a 'sage'?

Anyway, I decided to cut the crap and get to the point of the matter: to Marc and Jessie - I hope you make each other happy. Best wishes.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #8
In fact, I was standing out at the clothesline, putting out the clothes this morning when I was contemplating what I was going to write on this topic. I was thinking of the rumours, of modern marriage and all of the pitfalls that could be. Then I decided to shut up. Over a year ago Wallsy called me a 'sage'. Like the best barbs, it appears to have a modicum of truth behind it. Maybe I DO act as a 'sage'?

Anyway, I decided to cut the crap and get to the point of the matter: to Marc and Jessie - I hope you make each other happy. Best wishes.

Yep a rumour best let go through to the keeper, hope you are feeling better health wise Crash and 2017 is a good one for you and the Murphy's....

Reply #9

Yes best wishes to both of them. Personally, I'm married for the second time around, which as Oscar Wilde once quipped, is a triumph of hope over experience?  ???

His full quote is  'Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.', however that seems a bit cynical.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #10
Congratulations to Marc and Jessie. Stunning couple.
May the ups of marriage bring you joyful bliss and the downs bring strength and growth. May your love for each other be eternal and produce Bluebagger babies a plenty.
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.