Skip to main content
Topic: Footy Withdrawal Remedies (Read 8902 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Footy Withdrawal Remedies

Reply #15
Thanks Sheik :-)
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #16
This year I thought i'd fill in the boredom of the AFL off season by getting married. So I did so 2 weeks ago...Im still away on my honeymoon, but as you can see its hard to shake the AFL addiction entirely.  ;D

I remember having an internet stoush with Mav whilst on my honeymoon in Mykonos! :P
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #17
hope shes wearing noundies!
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #18
Up and down like a brides nighty.  ;D

Reply #19
hope shes wearing noundies!

She's' not wearing DenimUndies, they're far to robust rigid and secure for this trip  ;)
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #20
This year I thought i'd fill in the boredom of the AFL off season by getting married. So I did so 2 weeks ago...Im still away on my honeymoon, but as you can see its hard to shake the AFL addiction entirely.  ;D

I remember having an internet stoush with Mav whilst on my honeymoon in Mykonos! :P

Lol, that still may also happen to me even though I had an intense online stoush with Mav just prior to leaving for honeymoon.

Hiya Mav :-)

― Mark Twain

Reply #23
Footy withdrawal remedies - talking about DU's Mrs' choice in under garments.  :-\ ;D