Skip to main content
Topic: 2015-Rnd 6 Carlton vs Brisbane (Preview) (Read 92238 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2015-Rnd 6 Carlton vs Brisbane (Preview)

Reply #210
I'm talking about blokes like Ellard, Army and Rowe playing ahead of Graham and Watto. I've been pretty clear about that. Tutt and Jones are certainly not kids.

Now you're being naughty. Watson ahead of Rowe...??? You're taking the p1ss, right? Armfield has deserved his selection ahead of others owing to consistent good form and our desperate need for quick blokes! Agree that Ellard should not get a game ahead of Graham.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #211
I'm talking about blokes like Ellard, Army and Rowe playing ahead of Graham and Watto. I've been pretty clear about that. Tutt and Jones are certainly not kids.

Oh, and i forgot Dick.

Jones and Tutt are only 1 year older than Watson.

Mick has played more players than any other coach this season. 33. But because he hasn't played a select 2, you complain about him coaching for his career. FMD.

Reply #212
BTW carrots, the bloke 'coaching for his career' dropped ellard and brought in Graham....that makes 34 players used.

Reply #213
Where did I say coaching for his career?

I read the rest of your post mate but this comment stood out. What we have to lose is getting 15+ games into blokes like Watson and Graham and any other kid we have on the list, because Mick doesn't want to play them.

Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #214
Where did I say coaching for his career?

Not in that post, in others.

Mick is too selfish and will pick a side thats in his best interests, rather than the clubs and he wont play the kids etc.

Reply #215
Nah pretty sure I've just said the old man has lost it and isn't coaching us well. If you sniff deep enough you never know you may find something.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #216
The fact that Warnock is out just confirms the stuff last week at the selection table re he & Casboult . Can't believe they bought Warnock in, shaking my head. That's twice a simple decision by the MC has put us behind before the first bounce

I didn't like it, my mum didn't like it and the bloke I've sat next to for the last 10 years didn't like it.

Reply #217
If we didn't have Carrot's we would have to invent him. Reading through this he brings out the best in a number of posters. ;D

Reply #218
Sunday May 10
Carlton v Brisbane Lions, Etihad Stadium, 3.20pm AEST

Carlton
In: D.Thomas, N.Graham, L.Casboult
Out: L.Henderson (hamstring), D.Ellard, R.Warnock

Brisbane Lions
In: M.Leuenberger, R.Lester
Out: B.Staker (hamstring), R.Bewick

I am glad Menzel isn't playing. he needs to be getting game time and confidence. Nick Graham deserves a go. Maybe we'll play him as a small forward. Can't do worse than Ellard has of recent weeks. I am a bit surprised we dropped Warnock. He rucked quite well for most of the game last week. But with Casboult back I guess the MC thought we would be top heavy.
As for Daisy, I hope he is 100%. I would have brought him back via the VFL. He is a risk.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #219
Simpson is a late withdrawal and his place in the team has been taken by Clem Smith.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #220
Named at CHB no less

Reply #221
Simpson is a late withdrawal and his place in the team has been taken by Clem Smith.
Do we really want to win this game? Smith was named on the bench for the Northern Blues, not in the best players. My God!
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #222
Gets frustrating when you click on '2015-Round 6 Carlton vs Brisbane (preview) thread and the last 2 pages are off topic!!!

Reply #223
Gets frustrating when you click on '2015-Round 6 Carlton vs Brisbane (preview) thread and the last 2 pages are off topic!!!

Agree.  Has been happening a lot lately.  Mods need to reel it in 

Reply #224
Its not only on this thread. Every thread turns into a Ratten vs Mick discussion. 
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.