Skip to main content
Topic: Worst performance of the year award (Read 3700 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Grub of the year award

Reply #1
Wow. That is beyond the pale. Deserves five across the eyes for that.
Keep the Faith

Reply #2
You cant teach class.  >:(
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #3
Wow... that is some sort of messed up.
You do not have to praise someone for their lives once they depart, but you should not ever use their death to  stir up controversy or have a last dig..

I know if Caro passed on I wouldn't be jumping up screaming what a delight she was, but I think everyone would have enough common decency to realise an actual life has been lost and comments should be left to those who do want to give respect to her and the loved ones she leaves behind.

Disgusting behaviour and a disgrace it is by a publicly elected representative. We do not need people like this representing Australia in any form
Goals for 2017
=============
Play the most anti-social football in the AFL

Reply #4
Someone, perhaps Jeff Kennett, said that we get the politicians we deserve but I don't know what we could possibly have done to deserve Leyonhjelm  ???

I don't like his politics and I despise the maggot   >:(
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #5
Someone, perhaps Jeff Kennett, said that we get the politicians we deserve but I don't know what we could possibly have done to deserve Leyonhjelm  ???

I don't like his politics and I despise the maggot   >:(
DJ it seems any DH can be a politician, you dont need any qualifications whatsoever. And to make it worse, their abhorrent behaviour more often than not goes without any reprimand. It makes me sick.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #6
I've read worse on my facebook from guys I used to go to school with. Apparently  A League fans really hate her.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #7
A cheap comment from, obviously, a very cheap human being.

All he did was hurt her family and loved ones on the very day of their grief with such a Neanderthal comment. Pr1ck.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #8
I've read worse on my facebook from guys I used to go to school with. Apparently  A League fans really hate her.

They do and she hated them and more to the point, was part of a concerted push to discredit the game with some unsavory reporting on her behalf on that and on some NRL points including inflammatory articles after the death of a player.

Regardless, all that can be argued out when someone is alive and you can argue the merits of their contribution well after dust settles, but this stage right now is about her family and those that did love and/or respect her and it is about realising this is their moment and not the moment of her detractors to stick the boot in. Poor form by anyone who does that.

Unless you are a murderer, despot, rapist etc then people should not be treating a death as a reason to celebrate.
Goals for 2017
=============
Play the most anti-social football in the AFL

Reply #9
Some strong competition....but this bloke would be right up there >:(
Be critical by all means but not on the day she passes.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/senator-slammed-for-%e2%80%9chorrid%e2%80%9d-tweet-about-rebecca-wilson%e2%80%99s-death/ar-BBx7bxe?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

That bloke is a sad individual if thats what her death conjured in his mind....

Reply #10
The saying goes if you've got nothing nice to say...

Absolutely disgusting. And yes there's worse on FB in the comments sections of news articles - lots of angry men out there.

She has two sons - have some respect if not for her then for them!

Reply #11
The saying goes if you've got nothing nice to say...

Absolutely disgusting. And yes there's worse on FB in the comments sections of news articles - lots of angry men out there.

She has two sons - have some respect if not for her then for them!

There are far too many tossers on FB but at least they're not being paid by taxpayers to sit in parliament.  >:(
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Re: Worst performance of the year award

Reply #12
While I had no love for Bec Wilson on a professional basis, personally she was probably a good person. Despite what you feel there comes a time to put it all aside and show respect. Our MP should've known that. At this point of time either show respect or say nothing.