Skip to main content
Topic: Northern Blues vs. Werribee at Visy (Read 13261 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Northern Blues vs. Werribee at Visy

Reply #30
"Six drops of the essence of Warnock
Five drops of sinister Wood.
add a tincture of Robbo"

and we might be able to mix up a tap ruck who can take marks around the ground and 'Monster' the opposition

Isn't that what we drafted Matty Kreuzer to be? ;)

Unfortunately he added another 10 drops of perpetually injured.
Just glad I'm old enough to have enjoyed the 1995 Grand Final

Reply #31
Terrible stuff that 'perpetually injured'. ;)
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #32
The Warnock of the past few weeks in the AFL has been poor and deserved to be dropped as much as Wood had earned a promotion.

Nonetheless, Warnock with the fire in the belly (don't laugh - it happens sometimes) is better in ruck contests than Wood.

Don't write it if you prefer me not to laugh, any examples at AFL level???

In an 86 game career he has only rated above average seven times. His three best games were against sides with only a single ruckmen or two inexperienced rucks, and always when Carlton played two against one or even three against one!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #33
Don't know about that LP.  Played a lone hand against the Bombers a few years back and played admirably whilst Hampson and Kreuzer were injured.

It's a rare occurrence though and one more reason why we are in a bit of a hole at the moment.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #34
Don't know about that LP.  Played a lone hand against the Bombers a few years back and played admirably whilst Hampson and Kreuzer were injured.

It's a rare occurrence though and one more reason why we are in a bit of a hole at the moment.

I'm assuming you mean 2011, but which game, the lone hand he rucked with Kreuzer, or the lone hand he rucked with O'hAilpin? ;)

The Force Awakens!