2nds
Sheehan Giles Tuohy
Byrne Fields Armfield
Rainbow Carrazzo Holman
Tutt Jacksch Johnson
Ellard Watson Foster
Warnock Bell Graham
Gowers Smith Walsh Wood

Reckon you've nailed it Slippery but I'm I reckon one of Tuohy and Sheehan will play, probably for Whiley.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Re: Rnd 1/Best 22 2015

Reply #136
Buckley Jamison White
Docherty Rowe Simpson
Yarran Gibbs Thomas
Everitt Henderson Walker
Casboult Jones Menzel
Kreuzer Judd Murphy
Boekhurst Cripps Curnow sub: Whiley

2nds
Sheehan Giles Tuohy
Byrne Fields Armfield
Rainbow Carrazzo Holman
Tutt Jacksch Johnson
Ellard Watson Foster
Warnock Bell Graham
Gowers Smith Walsh Wood

Reckon you've nailed it Slippery but I'm I reckon one of Tuohy and Sheehan will play, probably for Whiley.

Once Bell came back properly from his finger injury, he gradually cranked up his form and finished very strongly. Cripps might need to show a bit to earn a spot before Dinger.........

Reply #137
Buckley Jamison White
Docherty Rowe Simpson
Yarran Gibbs Thomas
Everitt Henderson Walker
Casboult Jones Menzel
Kreuzer Judd Murphy

2nds
Sheehan Giles Tuohy
Byrne Fields Armfield
Rainbow Carrazzo Holman
Tutt Jacksch Johnson
Ellard Watson Foster
Warnock Bell Graham
Gowers Smith Walsh Wood

Once Bell came back properly from his finger injury, he gradually cranked up his form and finished very strongly. Cripps might need to show a bit to earn a spot before Dinger.........

Whiley, Bell, Tuohy and Cripps certainly the hardest to assess. Maybe Whiley and Cripps  too similar?

Reply #138
This is the first year in a while that I'm actually looking forward to NAB Cup/Challenge.

There one in Mandurah in Feb so I might head down for the weekend.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #139
Buckley Jamison White
Docherty Rowe Simpson
Yarran Gibbs Thomas
Everitt Henderson Walker
Casboult Jones Menzel
Kreuzer Judd Murphy

2nds
Sheehan Giles Tuohy
Byrne Fields Armfield
Rainbow Carrazzo Holman
Tutt Jacksch Johnson
Ellard Watson Foster
Warnock Bell Graham
Gowers Smith Walsh Wood

The existing guys always (should) have an advantage over the incoming lads - it's up to the new blokes to show (on the park) that they offer up something better, different or both to the existing guys.

Bell won't give up a spot lightly and we all know what he brings to the table which is even more important post Robbo?
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #140
Reckon a few of the newbies will get a go, we didn't go hard for some of them to play in the 2nds. Slippers is very close.
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #141
Wood 1st ruck in the seniors (Levi out?), at least until Kruezer can run out a game.

If Jones hasn't slotted 10 goals in the first 5-6 weeks than promote Watson or Johnson.

I would also like a small/athletic type forward coming off the bench...someone like Tutt or Sheehan to support Menzel. Menzel is crucial next year but expect some tight checking tactics from the opposition.

Reply #142
There should be plenty of preseason competition for a senior spot from reading all of these posts -  bodes well and I'm already looking forward to R1.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #143
Wood 1st ruck in the seniors (Levi out?), at least until Kruezer can run out a game.

That raises the question of who our nominated rookies will be and I reckon it will be Sheehan and Johnson.  Wood will only get a call up if there's an injury.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #144

That raises the question of who our nominated rookies will be and I reckon it will be Sheehan and Johnson.  Wood will only get a call up if there's an injury.

I'll go Sheehan only initially...reckon Johnson might struggle for senior games with the influx of new players both on the senior and rookie lists.
If Johnson gets promoted I think it will mean we are really struggling or have massive injury problems..

Reply #145
We always look like we have a sh1tload of depth at this time of the year as teams are hard to pick. Just never sure where it goes April 1...lol.

Reply #146
Here is my best team with depth options – doesn’t seem to be as much depth as I thought:

B: White   Jamison   Buckley/Carrazzo
HB: Tuohy   Rowe/Jaksch   Dick/Docherty
C: Thomas/Graham   Gibbs   Yarran
HF: Walker/Bell   Jones   Menzel
F: Kreuzer/Casboult   Henderson   Tutt/Smith
R: Wood/Warnock   Murphy   Judd

Interchange: Everitt/Curnow, Whiley/Cripps, Boekhorst, Armfield/Simpson

Sub: Sheehan

Reply #147
I reckon Docherty may find himself squeezed out at some stage.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #148
I reckon Docherty may find himself squeezed out at some stage.

Carrots, I'm with you on Docherty, got at bit untidy at times with the ball last season and also can remove himself from contests at times.
Michael Jamsion disgarees however and suggested  he is one of the players who sees improving and propelling the club forward, lets hope he is right...

Reply #149
interesting observations on Docherty - hopefully it's due to fitness and that as he improves his fitness, his concentration also improves and better decision making then follows...lot's of 'ifs' :)