Skip to main content
Topic: CV and mad panic behaviour (Read 427742 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CV and mad panic behaviour

Reply #466
There is no shame in some executives.

Ansell executives are today lambasting China, not over the hoarding of masks or equipment, but the price hikes!

These are the same executives that closed local production facilities, made hundreds redundant, all in an effort to reduce unit costs, massively increase margins and then accept a fat bonus!

The irony that Ansell are now crying about China now doing exactly what Ansell did, gouging!

If Scomo wants to resolve this issue forever more, he should mandate that if a local manufacturer exists the government must buy something off them, quotas, just like China, just like the USA, just like the EU.

But I doubt that will happen as it's against the Liberal ideology of small government, yet it's free trade that got us into this situation!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #468
But don't tell anyone. Seriously!
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #469
I really really hope you are right Flyboy, because I just came out of a task force meeting with our local primary healthcare network and they are projecting a peak at the end of June, and the numbers of ICU admissions they are planning for are genuinely scary

Reply #470
If I was English I'd be really worried, I've been hurt by green shoots before...
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/green-shoots-starting-to-show-in-uks-fight-against-coronavirus-health-chief-says-a4403391.html

Yorkshire has now raised alert level to "Put the kettle on" !!!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #471
I really really hope you are right Flyboy, because I just came out of a task force meeting with our local primary healthcare network and they are projecting a peak at the end of June, and the numbers of ICU admissions they are planning for are genuinely scary
I'm sure they are preparing for the worst, if people do the right thing, it wont hit the predicted peak. The issue seems to be that the ratbags who have returned from OS and should be at home isolating are not. Police checks found 59 who werent home, these idiots are the problem.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #473
LOL. They're calling others corrupt ?

Reply #474
Police checks found 59 who weren't home, these idiots are the problem.
They aren't alone, optimism is dangerous.

I've read the UK modelling suggest at about week two or three people in isolation hit their limit and start breaking the rules, which leads to a second wave of community driven outbreaks. It was the reason the UK refused to go hard earlier, because they know the fun and games and high spirits won't last in the lock up.

You'd think the UK would have a few about the joint with a fair bit of historical knowledge about battening down the hatches and it's effects on the general population. So I tend to trust them.

The big boys in this game are not even sure they have the basic head counts right yet, it's way way too early!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #475
Then find 59 cells and lock the stupid, selfish cnuts up for two weeks.   You might find the desire to break quarantine reduces dramatically
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #476
... with bread and water for one week

Reply #477
Then find 59 cells and lock the stupid, selfish cnuts up for two weeks.   You might find the desire to break quarantine reduces dramatically
Did you see the two pompous turds (mother and son) whinging about the conditions at Crown (yes read it again, Crown) during their isolation. Be thankful we let you back in and not put you on a cruise ship offshore.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #478
Did you see the two pompous turds (mother and son) whinging about the conditions at Crown (yes read it again, Crown) during their isolation. Be thankful we let you back in and not put you on a cruise ship offshore.

You're kidding me ....