Skip to main content
Topic: Bots (Read 2172 times) previous topic - next topic

Bots

Our latest member, “Guykicky”, turned out to be a bot.  Who would have thunk it  ;D

The way things are going we may have to encourage bots  ::)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Re: Bots

Reply #1
I image this might be numerous upon the written content material? nevertheless I nonetheless believe that it may be suitable for just about any type of topic material, because it could frequently be pleasant to resolve a warm and delightful face or possibly listen a voice whilst initial landing.

Reply #2
Actually, that doesn't sound much different from my normal posts.

Reply #3
Actually, that doesn't sound much different from my normal posts.

You’re right there Paul 😷😉😇
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #4
BOTS type good reading better than me mostly, even on flavoursome topical.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #5
I image this might be numerous upon the written content material? nevertheless I nonetheless believe that it may be suitable for just about any type of topic material, because it could frequently be pleasant to resolve a warm and delightful face or possibly listen a voice whilst initial landing.

Classic.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #6
Killerspix has just joined - can’t wait to hear the pearls of wisdom rolling off this one’s keyboard 🤮😳😷

Reply #7
A couple of questions for the admins
1. Why would a bot be registered on the forum?
2. How was it determined that it was a bot?

Reply #8
A couple of questions for the admins
1. Why would a bot be registered on the forum?
2. How was it determined that it was a bot?

Granted I'm not a mod, but in answer to question 2, the gibberish English is a real giveaway.  Even those for whom English is a second language would never type nonsensical sentences like that. It could be a real person having fun and impersonating a bot, but anyone dimwitted enough to do that, especially as a first post, should be banned anyway. 

Reply #9

Granted I'm not a mod, but in answer to question 2, the gibberish English is a real giveaway.  Even those for whom English is a second language would never type nonsensical sentences like that. It could be a real person having fun and impersonating a bot, but anyone dimwitted enough to do that, especially as a first post, should be banned anyway.

Yep. And oddball names are also a bit of a giveaway.
Reality always wins in the end.