Skip to main content
Topic: RD 7 : BLUES Lost To PIES (Lambasting & Liabilities) (Read 59412 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 7 : BLUES Lost To PIES (Lambasting & Liabilities)

Reply #30
Wow that was painful.  Left at 3 qtr time as I could not stomach it anymore.   Scoreline flters us.  That was a ten goal plus defeat. 

Some hard decisions need to ne made on some players.   Lucas, Scotland in particular. 

We are nowhere near it.   

Don't get that Menzel was sub when we lost waite.  He should have started and Lucas should have been sub.

Only positive was Docherty ( at last we trade for someone who can kick)  and I liked Bukley as well.  Continues to show smething.

Reply #32
Daisy will be ok eventually

With all due respects, I don't think we got Daisy over to simply be okay.....

His shot at goal was worse than the Asian dude's attempt at a million dollars pre-game.....and that kick was a howler.
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #35

His shot at goal was worse than the Asian dude's attempt at a million dollars pre-game.....and that kick was a howler.

He'll have a few years here. Eventually be good value.

Just have to make sure we start to get some value out of others too.

Reply #36
At least we showed the previous 2 weeks were the exception rather than the norm. The jury is in and we are fecking terrible.

I left at 3/4 time, I'd well and truly had enough by then. I might get around to watching the last quarter over the weekend to see how Collingwood let us off the hook, that's some hefty % they've missed out on tonight....hope that bites them squarely on the arse at a later date.

Would I be too harsh in saying that Sam Rowe is the worst footballer to ever play at this level?

Would I be too harsh in saying that Daisy embarrassed us and himself tonight?

Would I be too harsh in saying that we are arguably the worst kicking team in the AFL in recent memory?

Would I be too harsh in saying that player-for-player, we have arguably the worst list in the AFL?

Would I be too harsh in saying that Carrazzo's body is done and that he should retire immediately?

Would I be too harsh in saying that we are the least intimidating and physically weakest team in the AFL?

Would I be too harsh in saying that we are a $hit truck of football team in general?

Reply #37
Let's put all this into perspective....

We have list of players that has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.
We have an old coach pushing his old outdated game plan.
We have a list of coaches that really don't strike any fear.
We have a board that is pulling the club one way when we need to go the other.
We have no positive future in sight....

I think we did alright ::)

But didn't that jumper look HOT
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #38

He'll have a few years here. Eventually be good value.

Just have to make sure we start to get some value out of others too.

I see him becoming another Nick Stevens. The ultimate whipping boy.

Reply #39
re: Daisy...needs a better team around him.....put him in Collingwoods team tonight and he would have had 30 possies and a few goals.
Dane Beams has taken over his role at Collingwood and is getting it easy with Pendlebury and Swan drawing the heat...

Reply #40

When ever he was confronted by a pies player tonight he tried to fake for a free and then ran off with a smile. He should have stood his ground and shoves back twice as hard. That being said I have never been an afl player playing against ex-team mates si maybe he found it hard to be aggressive towards them. I dunno. Should have just hit someone to make a stand.

Reply #41
Daisy earned his nickname tonight. Lets not cut him slack. He was a blouse, and Gibbs was a mini skirt. Not going to say who was the fishnet stockings, G-string, purse, handbag, stollettos, or Tampax for that matter.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #42
Let's put all this into perspective....

We have list of players that has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.
We have an old coach pushing his old outdated game plan.
We have a list of coaches that really don't strike any fear.
We have a board that is pulling the club one way when we need to go the other.
We have no positive future in sight....

I think we did alright ::)

Players can be better if they work harder, which leads to your second point. If the coach allows them to play to their strengths then those blokes might just play better and work harder. Coach is half flexible at times during games when he just decides to let them run when all is lost so why the fk doesn't he do that all the time and work the game plan within the players strengths.

Reply #43
And just to reiterate something I mentioned during the week.....these days we're playing our best footy at Etihad.....and it really pains me to say that, but right now the proof is irrefutable.

Reply #44
How's that for some quick fire work by the mod's.....impressive!