Skip to main content
Topic: RD 17 : North Melbourne v Carlton (Pre-game Jibber-Jabber) (Read 46551 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 17 : North Melbourne v Carlton (Pre-game Jibber-Jabber)

Reply #75
Murphy must be ok, as there is no emergencies to cover him if he pulls out.  I thought Robbo but then he would be 100% either  :-\

Watching the ABC news tonight it seems Robbo is OK to go if needed, so maybe he is cover for Murph?

Do I detect another mysterious sub again ??
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #76
Greenwood has been in good form, reckon he will play.......they also have three talls down back yet we only have two tall forwards reckon that will change also and they will go smaller....its a night game with what could be ordinary weather, my money is on Robbo coming in for Murphy.

Nth to start favourites.....I think Henderson will find himself with two opponents most of the night and it may be up to players like Garlett, Betts etc to kick a winning score..
Roof will be closed so don't expect weather to be an issue.

Agree EB1 our smalls need to stand up tomorrow night or we will have no chance.
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #77
Reckon greenwood is going to replace swallow or mullet

Delaney will replace one of tarrant or Hansen

Reply #78
I get the feeling we might see Levi be a late in.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #79
If we are to make finals, we have to games like this and because of that I reckon we'll actually play Murphy.

Reply #81
Casboult.  As for the out, im thinking Carrazzo or murphy.

Paul Hewson

Reply #82
If we are to make finals, we have to games like this and because of that I reckon we'll actually play Murphy.

If Murph plays it can't be a hammy surely. He was however reaching for his hammy you could see it clear as day and he couldn't chase. I reckon we can beat North without him anyway.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #84

If Murph plays it can't be a hammy surely. He was however reaching for his hammy you could see it clear as day and he couldn't chase. I reckon we can beat North without him anyway.

it's his glute.... (though i think there are 4 of them?)
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #85
If their is a late change I'd expect Robbo followed by Laidler or Bootsma.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #86

it's his glute.... (though i think there are 4 of them?)

I think any glute injury would have some connection with lower back/hammy issues. I don't reckon he'll play.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #87

Based on yesterdays training that would surprise me.  laidler and Bootsma were not with the main group.

Menzel is more likely, as is casboult.  I have a feeling that MM will go tall and play both Rowe and Casboult in the forward line, and Lachie might actually play CHB this week.

Paul Hewson

Reply #88

Based on yesterdays training that would surprise me.  laidler and Bootsma were not with the main group.

Menzel is more likely, as is casboult.  I have a feeling that MM will go tall and play both Rowe and Casboult in the forward line, and Lachie might actually play CHB this week.

I'd be surprised given Thomas comes back in, I expect one of the Norp talls to perhaps be borderline. Especially given the venue, pace kills at ES.

If we don't bring in a defender, Buckley could be in line for another crack.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #89
Menzel... let to run loose, for the X factor. Bout time one of our small forwards no one has heard of kicked a bag. :P
2024... Moir of the same to come