Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 10: Post Game Insanity: Carlton vs Geelong (Read 14161 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 Rd 10: Post Game Insanity: Carlton vs Geelong

Reply #90
Seems odd doesn't it? I was at the game and I wouldn't have had Duncan in the best 3 players

Reply #91
Contact between the Geelong Cats’ Sam Menegola and Carlton’s Sam Rowe from the second quarter of Saturday’s match was assessed. Menegola takes Rowe to ground in a tackle. Rowe has hold of Menegola’s arm as the Geelong player tries to get up, to return to play. Menegola seeks to free himself and in getting to his feet, contact is primarily made between the Geelong player’s shin and Rowe’s back. It was the view of the Match Review Officer the action did not constitute a reportable offence. No further action was taken.

Christian must have been watching a different game or another incident and/or he needs an urgent appointment at Spec Savers.

I can live with Menegola forcing Sam's face into the turf - that happens several times in most games - but sinking the slipper into his head, regardless of the amount of force, should be punished.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #92
Christian must have been watching a different game or another incident and/or he needs an urgent appointment at Spec Savers.

I can live with Menegola forcing Sam's face into the turf - that happens several times in most games - but sinking the slipper into his head, regardless of the amount of force, should be punished.

Christian submits his finding to Steven Hocking who has to approve the findings.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #93
Christian submits his finding to Steven Hocking who has to approve the findings.

Who no doubt reverts to Gil....
Finals, then 4 in a row!