Skip to main content
Topic: RD 12 : Blues Robbed By Cats (Despair & Teeth-Grinding) (Read 53799 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 12 : Blues Robbed By Cats (Dispair & Teeth-Grinding)

Reply #15
Robbo should have dropped the prick
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #16
Will anything be done about this? No. Someone needs to explain to me what it is Wayne Campbell does. If he takes no action against tonights umps its a farking joke. Spewing. This is a win we deserved and earnt. Fark sellwood, fark hawkins, fark geelong. Sick of these arrogant pr1cks.

Reply #17
And by the way is Chris Scott the most charmed darken coach of all time. His reaction to a Carlton free kick tonight was farcical. Can't stand him

Reply #18
Utter devastation. BS umpiring. Feel for the boys, they deserved the win. A few umpiring decisions away from being 6-5.

Now you might get a feel for what happened last week!

2 weeks in a row we've been screwed.

If we hadn't ran over a black cat at the start of the year we could seriously be 8-3 instead of 4-7. (Tigers, Dees, Lions, Cats)

Its not our year when $hit like that continues to happen.

It's not luck, it's fear.

When Selwood played Freo he called the umps "screwing cheats" does it every week, never gets pulled for it.

Umps know there's no repercussions from screwing us.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #19
Runner running into Robinson at the end should've given us a free kick...and the game.....but we were wearing Navy Blue...too bad.

I saw that, it was just about in the goal-square too !!

We just don't know how to finish off all of the hard work, รก lot of it is between the ears.

Though we've won two tight games this year as well.  They've got some sort of voodoo curse on us beating us 12 times as Etihad.

I didn't blame the umpires last week because we should have been six goals ahead, but they killed us in that last quarter and the whole game.

And, in the end, we just lack the finishing skills and the finesse.  Players like Garlett who do stupid things every week drive me insane.  And players like Armfield go missing.  Murphy was good - but Selwood is a true leader.

Reply #20
Murphy only 20 touches but I reckon that's the best game I've seen him play leadership wise.

Gibbs enormous.

Yarran lazy.

Garlett weak.

Menzel pretty much turned the game in the third quarter on his own. Amazing stuff.

Thomas really stood up.

JUst can't believe we walk away with nothing.

Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #22
Poor umpiring again.........

Great effort tho, really proud of the performance

Now we have to hear how much of a warrior J.Selwood is.  ::)

Reply #23
Personally, i wouldn't have paid the Menzel one.
If you pay that, then you have to pay about 3-4 others that happened in the same area, most of which went to Geelong.

Still, that didn't cost us the game. Many other bad calls did.

Reply #24
And we have the Hawks next weeks.  Haven't beaten them this century.

Reply #25
McIntosh is the worst ruckman going around. Bloody HACK !
He never played the ball at the centre contest and the umps let it go on all night.

Selwood cheats cos the maggots never pick him up.  Best throw since the London Olympics.

The wankers can't bounce the ball for sh1te. They should stick to throwing it up like the nancy's they are..... GRRRRRRRR

Carrots, slower than escargot in garlic sauce !!

Reply #26
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRKKK !!!!!!!!!!!   >:D >:D >:D

Language, Sheik, language.

All that good money your parents spent on education.

And you still can't spell "despair".

It was all in anger Ivan, I nearly punched holes in the keyboard I was typing so hard.  :P
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #27
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRKKK !!!!!!!!!!!   >:D >:D >:D

Did you actually say anything in the in-game thread other than to jinx us?

Heart breaking loss but I am happy with the application tonight. The players put plenty of pressure on and didn't let the opposition run away with it. Menzel and Doc did good things and Thomas played a game where he did a lot out of little.

Johnson started to get a bit of it but I thought Carrots started to get some touch again.

Army started on fire and then disappeared, Waite and Hendo WTF? Pretty much over Waite.

We seemed to use the space on the ground far more and went short rather than long by the boundary. I think this style suits us better.

Reply #28
Thought Carrazzo showed us he has plenty to offer if he stays fit. Started to look the goods as the game wore on.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #29
Consecutive weeks we led by 16 in the last quarter and blew it.
Imagine if we had a contribution from Hendo and Waite.....