Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 10: Post Game Paradise!: Carlton vs Geelong (Read 49039 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 10: Post Game Paradise!: Carlton vs Geelong

Reply #16
There's an old footy saying that goes ..."A champion team will always beat a team of champions"

That was a champion team effort. ;) :D

Reply #17
Good to see the naysayers in the in game thread eating their words!

Go Blues, club spirit has returned!

Sam Rowe, best bugger all possession game of all time!
He and Gibbs basically turned it around after 1/4 time. I now finally understand how Robert Klomp won a tv in the 80's with the magnificent stats of 0 kicks, 0 marks, 0 handballs!
Keyboard warrior #24601

Reply #18
if this is the start of the journey, im getting a boner thinking about the middle of it!
Gibbs makes me angry and proud at the same time. Today shows what he is capable of. Tomorrow he needs to do it again, and again
Docherty - say no more - peter dean incarnate

Reply #19
Magnificent!  That's a big big win.

Reply #20
Enjoying a beer in the social club  :)

Might hang around to see the players; they deserve much respect for four quarters under duress.

I knew we had it won when I saw Casboult in defence.  He was about to smash a pack but pulled up when he realised Docherty had the sit.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #21
Listening to some of the Geelong radio stations streaming online, ROTFLPMLMAO.

All about how pissweak Cats defense was, Hendo the Spud!

He's their problem now! :D

They are complaining the Geelong list has no depth.
Smedts, Smith, not up to it.
Caddy over-rated
Scott has lost the team.

ROTFL.:D
The Force Awakens!

Reply #22
Simon White's last quarter was 'Kouta like in '99'! Ok, I'm going over the top, but it was bloody good!!!

Reply #23
Sam Rowe take a bow.

I've questioned Gibbs and queried his parentage but today shows why he such a frustrating player, but damn he was good today, better than Dangerfield and Selwood and that says something .His actions today showed that he can be a truly elite player and leader.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #24
Listening to some of the Geelong radio stations streaming online, ROTFLPMLMAO.

All about how pissweak Cats defense was, Hendo the Spud!

He's their problem now! :D

wonder if his mum called?

Reply #25
Quite stunning to see the turnaround in our tackling skills. Opposition used to treat us like we were a traditional Japanese house with paper walls. Not any more.

Whoever has coached that component of our game (and I'm gonna assume it was at Brendon's behest) deserves 3 votes. Bl00dy brillant to see.
Keyboard warrior #24601

Reply #26
Quite stunning to see the turnaround in our tackling skills. Opposition used to treat us like we were a traditional Japanese house with paper walls. Not any more.

Whoever has coached that component of our game (and I'm gonna assume it was at Brendon's behest) deserves 3 votes. Bl00dy brillant to see.

Correct, our tackling is uncompromising.

Reply #27
No better site than seeing the club you follow cracking in all game for their mates and their supporters

Reply #28
I wish I could figure out how to share the picture of Gibbs spewing after the siren.

Reply #29
Great to see 'mummy's boy Henderson one on one with Walker.  The team loved it too because they knew that in a foot race A1 had him every time.

I don't know whether milestone games can extract more effort, but I reckon a 'stick it up Hendo'might squeeze an extra drop. And make no mistake, they were into him all the time. Relentless.