Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 11: Pre Game Patter: Carlton vs Brisbane (Read 27758 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 11: Pre Game Patter: Carlton vs Brisbane

Reply #105
i doubt very much we'll play as badly as the Tiges!
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #106
Ridiculously we are a good chance of being 6-5 half way. Who would've thought, especially after being 0-4 and pretty ordinary in a few of those games. Nothing like crapty, scratchy wins, like those against Freo and Essendon, to build confidence and belief. 90% of the time it certainly beats an honourable loss.

Reply #107
Am i the only one nervous about today?

Play 3/4 as good as last week and we get the win but our past history of dropping these sorts of games is always in the back of my mind.

Loins paying $4.10  :-\

Reply #108
We were a bit flat against Nth but hopefully we'll avoid that today. If we come out fully firing I think we should get the win alright. Looking forward to seeing Byrne back in the side and seeing how Graham performs after the raps he's been getting from his recent NB form. Also looking forward to Kreuz v. Martin - should be a fascinating contest.

Go Blues!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #109
Am i the only one nervous about today?

Play 3/4 as good as last week and we get the win but our past history of dropping these sorts of games is always in the back of my mind.

Loins paying $4.10  :-\

I'm a little nervous before most games.

Reply #110
Lions always make me nervous, they have delivered some monumental defeats in the past, cost Wallsy and Den (I think) their jobs, knocked us out of finals, are the sort of team that can bob up and bite us....
But this time its Different  :o
I was there, Blight missed!!!

Reply #111
No late changes