Skip to main content
Topic: Round 9 Carlton v Sydney-In Game Thread (Read 46616 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 9 Carlton v Sydney-In Game Thread

Reply #225
WHY IS HENDERSON USELESS I UNDERSTAND WHY LIAM JONES IS BUT I AM AT A LOSS COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY HE CAN NOT MARK KICK OR KICK FOR GOAL EFFECTIVELY""..........."............................l....l..ll.llll.ll............

Who cares...if hes not interested. ..trade him..

Reply #226
WHY IS HENDERSON USELESS I UNDERSTAND WHY LIAM JONES IS BUT I AM AT A LOSS COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY HE CAN NOT MARK KICK OR KICK FOR GOAL EFFECTIVELY""..........."............................l....l..ll.llll.ll............

Doesn't want to mark the ball enough to actually mark it. No hunger.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #227

Cast your mind back, can you remember him taking a big pack mark at any time?
We think he's a good player because most of our big blokes are hopeless, compared to Watson and Jones he's a gun.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #228
Goodes celebration was something ridiculous. No wonder people boo him. No other players celebrate like that towards opposition fans.
Didn't get to see the game, but sounds like we did ok.

If a non aboriginal did something as aggressive as that they would at least be fined.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #229
Leave Henderson alone guys. Its obvious we will be getting picks for him to move to Geelong. It couldn't be more obvious. I am really excited we actually got the tackle rate above 60 for the game. Although we looked very fatigued in the 2nd half. Jones needs to be packed in bubble wrap and boxed up. Sent to Taiwan and left there to grow rice, dig holes, or become a giggalo. He has no use at our club. Never liked him. Dogs never felt they lost anything. Thanks Mick for a real steal there. Can we please have the bag of peanuts back that we used for the trade. It better at least be a half full bag, or we are at a loss.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.