Skip to main content
Topic: AFL Rd 8 2023 In Game Angst Carlton vs Brisbane (Read 3044 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: AFL Rd 8 2023 In Game Angst Carlton vs Brisbane

Reply #135
Time to play for the future
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #137
At the moment we look like a team barely capable of playing finals. Poise and consistency just not there.
Plenty of ability but it is a side that just doesn't want it badly enough. If a side doesn't care enough it goes nowhere despite the ability. We've put together a decent side but unless the players actually want to win badly enough having talent is a waste. This is going to be a wasted era.

Reply #138
Carlton deserve to lose by 40.

Reply #140
Kennedy has been on for 1 and a bit quarters and been one of our best.   ::)

Reply #141
Kennedy has been on for 1 and a bit quarters and been one of our best.   ::)

Who wouldve guessed he's not a half back flanker
Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Da Di Darrr ...Darrr Darr.. We are the NAVY BLUES !!

Reply #142
Finals? I'm justing thinking about losing respectfully against quality opposition. Baby steps Cookie.

GTC, this baby just won’t grow up. I’m sick of the bottles and sleepless nights quite frankly!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #143
Plenty of ability but it is a side that just doesn't want it badly enough. If a side doesn't care enough it goes nowhere despite the ability. We've put together a decent side but unless the players actually want to win badly enough having talent is a waste. This is going to be a wasted era.

I’m beginning to think you might be right Jim.
Reality always wins in the end.