Skip to main content
Topic: AFL Rd 8 2023 Post Game Prognostications Carlton vs Brisbane (Read 5048 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: AFL Rd 8 2023 Post Game Prognostications Carlton vs Brisbane

Reply #150
Agree and it’s not the first time that Newman has let his emotions get the better of him. Needs to be more disciplined as one of our senior players.
Fair enough, but go back and watch that Footy Classified clip that Hunchy used to roast Newman about giving up the chase and having poor body language, while watching the angles take careful note of who the 3 or 4 other closest players to Newman are then tell me that he is not the new Plowman!

If you count him outnumbered 2 to 1, from the reverse angle you can increase that to 3 or 4 to 1, no bloody wonder he's had enough he's not a miracle worker! In the old days players could snatch the pill and boot it to the boundary, now that's penalised.

Fans have got to stop watching the footy and potting blokes without cause, and then they need to start asking some much harder questions of their favourites playing further up the field!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #151
Far enough, but go back and watch that Footy Classified clip that Hunchy used to roast Newman about giving up the chase and having poor body language, while watching the angles take careful note of who the 3 or 4 other closest players to Newman are then tell me that he is not the new Plowman!

If you count him outnumbered 2 to 1, from the reverse angle you can increase that to 3 or 4 to 1, no bloody wonder he's had enough he's not a miracle worker! In the old days players could snatch the pill and boot it to the boundary, now that's penalised.

Fans have got to stop watching the footy and potting blokes without cause, and then they need to start asking some much harder questions of their favourites playing further up the field!

I was not commenting on that incident.??
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #152
I was not commenting on that incident.??
That's fair enough, but that is one of the incidents that has prompted a lot of the debate and is piling pressure on Newman courtesy of the AFL media.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #153
Look we need to bring back BRENDON BOLTON.  He is the master and the one that can take us to the promised land the second time around.

Reply #154
Look we need to bring back BRENDON BOLTON.  He is the master and the one that can take us to the promised land the second time around.

But for heaven's sake tell him "Winning is important". ::)  ;D

Reply #155
Think he has found that out at Collingwood under their new coach....

Reply #156
So Neale might have "helped a bit" with the contact! ;D
The Force Awakens!

Reply #157
If we are going to bring back a previous coach, Ratten would be my choice!!!