Skip to main content
Topic: AFL Rd 10 2023 In Game Angst Carlton vs Collingwood (Read 2505 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: AFL Rd 10 2023 In Game Angst Carlton vs Collingwood

Reply #90
Too slow, Poor decision makers,Lack skills

It pains me to say it but all of Newman, Pittonet,
McGovern, E Curnow, Boyd, Silvagni and Acres are VFL standard at best. Frightening that we gave away Stocker and play Silvagni instead of TDK.

Feels like we need a rebuild

Reply #91
Dow and Kemp must play next week.

George, McG look cooked.  Don't know what Ed is supposed to be doing but he hasn't done it.

Is Motlop even out there?

Time to give somebody else a go, sick of bloody passengers.

Duck the MC off, they couldn't pick their nose, let alone pick a competitive side with some kind of plan.

Did you watch the 2's run around today Prof?

Not many worthy of a spot in the 1's.

We need to get some of those injured players fit enough to get back in the 1's.

Reply #92
Presser
Started poorly again
Lifted q2 and wrestled back key areas
Pleased with the effort
We've got to go to work on our connection and finishing ..... AGAIN

Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #93
Kruddler No, but if you want to keep picking the same old crap trucks every week in the firsts, be my guest.  Definition of insanity, as stated by smarter people than you or I; "keep doing the same thing and expect a different result"
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #94
Silvagni has escaped a lot of criticism this year, but he has been a non entity as a third forward this year.  That's a major problem for us right now.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #95
Kruddler No, but if you want to keep picking the same old crap trucks every week in the firsts, be my guest.  Definition of insanity, as stated by smarter people than you or I; "keep doing the same thing and expect a different result"

Look, i agree with you, but our options are limited is all i'm saying.

I stated my preference earlier in the week and that was to go 'smaller' and play SOS and Kennedy as our key forwards, giving McKay a rest and playing Gov as a high forward with Charlie. Trying to find a way to get more run out of players in form.

I'd be bringing Martin and Cuningham in as soon as they are fit and be drafting a similar type player with our first pick. That will make the most difference to our 'style'.

Reply #96
Silvagni has escaped a lot of criticism this year, but he has been a non entity as a third forward this year.  That's a major problem for us right now.

How many times is he actually targetting when we go forward.
How many times is ANYONE targetting besides Harry and Charlie when we go forward?

They said it early on...Moore was simply working out where we were going to go based on where Charlie and Harry were located.
All we did was kick it right where we were expected to go all game.

Maybe try something else for a change?