Skip to main content
Topic: AFL Rd 23 2023 Pre Game Prognostications Carlton vs Gold Coast at Gold Coast (Read 5091 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: AFL Rd 23 2023 Pre Game Prognostications Carlton vs Gold Coast at Gold Coast

Reply #30

I thought Cuners was unlucky to be free-kicked ... Razor Ray let it go and he was right on the spot.

demons player should get a week for staging.

That was woeful.  Cunners even let him go and caught them both on the way down.

They might need to force hair cuts from now on.  Make players less floppy looking because the hair bounces.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Re: AFL Rd 23 2023 Pre Game Prognostications Carlton vs Gold Coast at Gold Coast

Reply #31
McKay looks like he is back this week. Only has to get through training.

Source: 7 News.

Reply #32
I'd bring Boyd and Carroll in - Carroll 20 y.o now built up an AFL body he is getting closer and a run with an in-form team will do his confidence the world of good.

Carroll is closer to being delisted then getting a gig in the 1's IMO.

Reply #33
McKay looks like he is back this week. Only has to get through training.
Source: 7 News.
Saw that. Extraordinary, but no mention of Walsh?

Reply #34
Carroll is closer to being delisted then getting a gig in the 1's IMO.

I would have said the same but he was very good yesterday in the midfield.

Reply #35
Saw that. Extraordinary, but no mention of Walsh?

He came back 2 weeks early the last time he had this injury too and came back strong.

No mention of Walsh.

Reply #36
We need Harry back, Charlie has really missed him.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #37
This was on the website;

Adam Cerra   Hamstring   Aiming to be available next week. (Update: 14 August)

Sam Docherty   Cork   Was subbed out after receiving a cork to the calf, which tightened up as the game went on. Will be assessed later in the week in regards to availability. (Update: 14 August)

Matt Kennedy   Knee   Chance to be available next week. (Update: 14 August)

Mitch McGovern   Hamstring   Aiming to be available next week. (Update: 14 August)

Harry McKay   Knee   Has been back in full training. Expected to be available to play this week. (Update: 14 August)

Jack Silvagni   Knee   Back in full training. Expected to be available to play this week. (Update: 14 August)

Sam Walsh   Hamstring   Aiming to be available next week. (Update: 14 August)

Reply #38
We need Harry back, Charlie has really missed him.
Has the team?

We are playing better without him.

If we wanna continue to play 2 rucks, we can get away without him.
2 rucks and Harry is starting to stretch how many talls we can have.

Reply #39
Charlie is getting double teamed we are missing H

Reply #40
Charlie is getting double teamed we are missing H
As i said above, i'm not sure we are.

We've beaten 3 of the top 4 teams without Harry.

It seems i'm not the only one who is hesitant....
https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/should-the-blues-leave-harry-mckay-out/video/708badbf199289ff6c1548b5e2b29abb

Reply #41
As i said above, i'm not sure we are.

We've beaten 3 of the top 4 teams without Harry.

It seems i'm not the only one who is hesitant....
https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/should-the-blues-leave-harry-mckay-out/video/708badbf199289ff6c1548b5e2b29abb

I think Charlie and Voss disagrees.

Reply #42
Has the team?

We are playing better without him.

If we wanna continue to play 2 rucks, we can get away without him.
2 rucks and Harry is starting to stretch how many talls we can have.

Worked fine before he was injured. Last 2 weeks we have struggled to score with Curnow being held.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #43
Worked fine before he was injured. Last 2 weeks we have struggled to score with Curnow being held.

Not to mention H's running capacity presenting down the wings isolating Charlie in the 50.

Reply #44

Did it?

Last 2 weeks we have come up against 2 very good defensive sides. Both top 4, along with us.

Points against...
Carlton - 1505
St. Kilda - 1520
Collingwood - 1532
Melbourne - 1544
Western Bulldogs - 1595