Skip to main content
Topic: Yarran to jog in GF Sprint (Read 25045 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Yarran to jog in GF Sprint

Reply #75
You don't play elite football for over a season if you don't have what it takes. So from my perspective, there is your benchmark. Challenged Judd in the B & F and owned players like Stevie Johnson on a regular basis whilst cutting them up going the other way. Ragdolled Ryan O'Keefe in an Elimination Final. That's plenty for me. If not for you so be it.

MUST BE GETTING SOFT in my old age but i agree with you PI2C.

Whatever happened to Jordan (mentally?) was very unfortunate because the lad was a very good player.

Always hoped he would become a starting inside mid......
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Re: Yarran to jog in GF Sprint

Reply #76
Was never the same after Thomas kicked all those goals on him (some of which were dubious). He probably got a spray and then never recovered. Very strange

Mental lightweight.

BTW I heard from my pi55head bro in law who knows Paul Koutoufides (apparently) that JR had a knee injury that they were forcing him to keep playing with hence his poorer form. He went to Ratts and basically demanded a few weeks off to recover and that was all she wrote. Make of it what you will.

Someone brought that up on the old site a couple of years ago.

Could have been you?

Don't know if it was injury but he definitely wasn't fit enough coming into 2011.