Skip to main content
Topic: The Judd Era - Expectation Vs. Reality  (Read 18658 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The Judd Era - Expectation Vs. Reality

Reply #30
JC I feel you are spot on with Watson. If he can step up and set Henderson free forward we look more dangerous.

D50m - Jamo, Watson, Simpson, Everitt, Scotland, ( Waite/Yarran/Walker).

F50m - Henderson, Levi, Garlett, Gibbs, Menzel, (Waite/Walker/McLean).

Use the last combined players to switch with each other through defence, middle and forward. Rotating them to remain fresh and rested and keep the other sides guessing. Docherty would get a start at Half back flank too at times. Just some possible options to consider. ;)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #31
JC I feel you are spot on with Watson. If he can step up and set Henderson free forward we look more dangerous.

D50m - Jamo, Watson, Simpson, Everitt, Scotland, ( Waite/Yarran/Walker).

F50m - Henderson, Levi, Garlett, Gibbs, Menzel, (Waite/Walker/McLean).

Use the last combined players to switch with each other through defence, middle and forward. Rotating them to remain fresh and rested and keep the other sides guessing. Docherty would get a start at Half back flank too at times. Just some possible options to consider. ;)

I think you are on the money with those combinations Mantis. Henderson will be really interesting to watch this year after a break out year last year. If he does end up playing forward the spotlight will be on and he naturally will be more scrutinised then when he is/was down back. Lets hope for our sake he is up for it.

I also do like our forward mix much better now, with Menzel still fairly new and the addition of Thomas. I thought we were too extreme on the small forwards and not enough good size flankers who can push into the middle.

Reply #32
Hey JC, have you seen JCVD's daughter? She is something else I tell ya!!

Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #33
Hey Carrots, ah yes Bianca Van Varenberg. Havn't seen a photo of her in a while but I'm with ya mate, she is a good sort! I think she is only a couple years younger than me as well, a man can dream I suppose. We have derailed this thread 3 pages in haha!

Reply #34
Hey Carrots, ah yes Bianca Van Varenberg. Havn't seen a photo of her in a while but I'm with ya mate, she is a good sort! I think she is only a couple years younger than me as well, a man can dream I suppose. We have derailed this thread 3 pages in haha!

Wow, stunner.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #35
Wonder if she can do the splits like her old man... ;)

[flash=560,315]http://youtube.com/v/M7FIvfx5J10[/flash]

Reply #36
Wonder if she can do the splits like her old man... ;)

[flash=560,315]http://youtube.com/v/M7FIvfx5J10[/flash]

Can't post that with out Chuck's version  ;D

[flash=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/v/iFJeaAq5Mv4[/flash]