Skip to main content
Topic: R1 Carlton vs Power After-match Aftermath (Read 79741 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R1 Carlton vs Power After-match Aftermath

Reply #15
Tonight we made "A Rabbit in the Headlights" look like a VC recipient!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #16
7 goals to 1 in the last quarter is a joke. This game leaves me feeling 11th will be a good finish in the end. A side we beat more often than not, and they had to travel. Plus we were 4 goals up in the second quarter. I can't see anything positive from this game. Nothing at all. I don't want to think about the Tigers after their loss in our next game. I am going to pencil in a loss already in my tipping to not loose position on the tipping ladder.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #17
if we play either WB or GWS next week
we'd get flogged.
We have gone backwards hard - its official

So, given that Malthouse has said we can't challenge for a flag in his current contract, do we sack him now, start a full blown rebuild or both?

Reply #18
Was Sqibbs playing the last half?

Was it me or did any of the players give a two hoots about that jumper they were wearing, none of the deserve to be wearing it in our 150th year.
They all love it when the going is good but just don't want to step it up when it start Turning to crap.
All waiting for the other bloke to make it happen. Shiiiit.
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #19
Disappointed... I think It's time to play the kids whenever their fitness permits.

Hate to keep harping on it, but I felt McLean was central in some key turnovers when we had momentum. 
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #20
After Rnd 2 we will be sitting on the bottom of the ladder with Collingwood, that tells us something!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #21
700k a year for MM's mate
we need a back line FFS
been saying this sh1te for 4 years
let eddie go cause we wouldn't pay 50k more per year
that's a good move

Reply #22
That's it for me, we won't progress with Malthouse as coach.  The list is good enough but the gameplan is outdated and the coach can't respond to the opposition's tactics.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #23
That poor attack on marking contest by the captain ( in last Q) was also a key turning point
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #24
if we play either WB or GWS next week
we'd get flogged.
We have gone backwards hard - its official

So, given that Malthouse has said we can't challenge for a flag in his current contract, do we sack him now, start a full blown rebuild or both?

what i'd hate is he coaches at the expense of development and for a contract extension

Reply #25
That poor attack on marking contest by the captain ( in last Q) was also a key turning point

Murphy backing out of that marking contest inside 50? Crucial turnover he reminded me of Triple H backing out of the ring when 'Big Poppa Pump' Scott Steiner punk carded him! Super weak effort from the captain. Wasn't Han Solo there though.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #26
That's it for me, we won't progress with Malthouse as coach.  The list is good enough but the gameplan is outdated and the coach can't respond to the opposition's tactics.

This was always the fear when he was appointed, he has a decade old game plan that teams have documented and categorised. They unpick his plans like opening a zip lock bag!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #27
Will Walker and Robinson get weeks?

I friggen hope they both get 10.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #28

Out coached and outplayed.
Hinkley said at the start they will play 1st gamers because that is how the team gets better. What do we do? Keep churning out the same shiiit over and over again.
2024... Moir of the same to come