[ 6 ] (5.3%)
46 - Ellard
[ 4 ] (3.5%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: April 04, 2014, 11:02:18 pm

Topic: R2 - WORST on ground (Read 10749 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R2 - WORST on ground

Reply #30
Bell is very hit and miss but I think we need to just bite the bullet, take a risk, play him and hope he comes good. Our list isn't very talent laden.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #31
We will be glad we have Bell and Robbo this week....Bombers will come out after Murphy, Gibbs, Thomas etc and try to rough us up....Hawks survived it but we are not really robust and will need some players to stand up and be counted..

Reply #32
Bell is very hit and miss but I think we need to just bite the bullet, take a risk, play him and hope he comes good. Our list isn't very talent laden.

I agree but at 22 he is well placed to take the next step and showed serious glimpses against the Tigers. He has a big body and a decent tank. I feel confident to suggest that he will become an elite player.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #33
We will be glad we have Bell and Robbo this week....Bombers will come out after Murphy, Gibbs, Thomas etc and try to rough us up....Hawks survived it but we are not really robust and will need some players to stand up and be counted..

Wise words we need to listen to.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #34

Wise words we need to listen to.

I agree Elwood and this is probably what saves Robbo. His attack on the footy is brutal while his use of it is woeful. Only Judd, Bell and Brock come close to Robbo's physicality. Whilst he is eclipsed by most in the usage of the pill. I noticed in the Tiges game though, that he looked to give off the quick handball more often which I suspect is an instruction.
IN WADA WE TRUST