Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton VS Essendon (Match Talk) (Read 60123 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton VS Essendon (Match Talk)

Reply #285
I read the Ian Collins article in The Hun today, the story of being whacked by the AFL.

In hindsight we might have been better off to hand in the keys!

ian Collins is a screww1t
waited 20 years to go from vice prez to prez
what does he do first? he rolls over like the b1tch he is
and takes it rudely and suddenly from a former scum afl prez imposter.
Did even put up a fight - his article, him the man is typical of what was on display tonight
The Pr1ck of person to run to the papers and put that stuff in there is embarrassing for him the "man"

Thank you, you saved me from typing it...well said >:D
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #286
If theres a clean out to be done, id rather it done now
First and foremost, I want a spill of the full board and tickets put forward.
once that is settled.
A full a through audit of the whole operation. I want a sub committee of trusted carlton people right away
I don't want these carlton people part of the long term structure - just a transitional overbody
I want all the kids played now for the rest of the season- 6 players should be dropped next week
I want a expert development senior coach appointed next year
No point getting a premiership coach
The season is over - there really is no point playing for 10- 12 on the ladder

I agree... an Extraordinary General Meeting

These people at the club are celebrating 150 years...$500 to $1000 per seat...in June

I say..get rid of them now...we have to look to the future and we are at least 7-10 years away from being a force...

no time to waste..

Reply #287
The rot starts at the top - always....

Kernahan, Malthouse, Murphy.

Just on this. I'm not sure if you can blame Murphy. Yeah he's an average captain but that's not his fault. He still laid 8 tackles and had it 27 times. He tried which is more than you can say for a few others.

I'm not bagging Murph, but I think the club was wrong to make him skipper.

You're bagging Murphy

Reply #288
Marc Murphy is the very least of Carlton's problems. A very talented player and emerging leader and it's a bit disappointing to see so many here turning on him - he's committed to this club and tries his guts out every week. He bleeds blue.

Reply #289

Just on this. I'm not sure if you can blame Murphy. Yeah he's an average captain but that's not his fault. He still laid 8 tackles and had it 27 times. He tried which is more than you can say for a few others.

You're bagging Murphy

No I am not.

Fact...Simmo has given so much more as a leader on field than Murph. Fact...Murphy has played well below his own standard since becoming captain.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #290

Yep, that's pretty much sums it up for me, not his fault though.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!