Skip to main content
Topic: Pre game potential: AFL 2019 Rd 23: Carlton vs Geelong (Read 4129 times) previous topic - next topic

Pre game potential: AFL 2019 Rd 23: Carlton vs Geelong

I won't be seeing this one live. We should never play Geelong at a ground that holds so few people, even when we are crap.
Live Long and Prosper!

Re: Pre game potential: AFL 2019 Rd 23: Carlton vs Geelong

Reply #1
Daisys last game in navy blue.

Reply #2
Daisys last game in navy blue.
Not a decision I'm feeling good about. His football lately has been excellent. However, I do not make those decisions.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #3
2 possible changes?? Weiteting for Lang and possibly Cunningham for Gibbons (shoulder).

Reply #4
2 possible changes?? Weiteting for Lang and possibly Cunningham for Gibbons (shoulder).

It's be nice if Cunningham actually plays 4-qtrs of footy before we start picking him in the 1s!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #5
It's be nice if Cunningham actually plays 4-qtrs of footy before we start picking him in the 1s!

Played well today, obvious replacement for Gibbons if required and it’s the last game. I’d be picking him, but that’s just me. 

Reply #7

Hear hear! Don't think I've every seen him do much more than provide some very, very good cameos. Obviously has a concentration problem!
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #8

DT said to the team "Give no quarter" but Cunners was feeling generous and gave one.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #9
DT said to the team "Give no quarter" but Cunners was feeling generous and gave one.

:)) :)) :)) or two... few good zingers from your good self today, Fluffy One.  :)) :))
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #10
Apparently Sam Walsh needs 10 possessions this weekend to pass Toby Greene's record of most possies in a season by a 1st year player. He usually gets 10 in the 1st q.

Ridiculously good effort by the kid.

Reply #11
Apparently Sam Walsh needs 10 possessions this weekend to pass Toby Greene's record of most possies in a season by a 1st year player. He usually gets 10 in the 1st q.

Ridiculously good effort by the kid.

I don't think it will be too long before Walsh is seen as more important than Coniglio, Shiel and all of the other high-priced trade targets.  Better keep some serious coin in the salary cap for him.
This is now the longest premiership drought in the history of the Carlton Football Club - more evidence of climate change?

Reply #12
Agreed Tonyo....but geez, land Coniglio and imagine that starting lineup in the square next year....Cripps, Walsh, Coniglio....would arguably be the best young midfield going around.

Reply #13
Agreed Tonyo....but geez, land Coniglio and imagine that starting lineup in the square next year....Cripps, Walsh, Coniglio....would arguably be the best young midfield going around.
Until Geelong come knocking on Sam's door once Ablett, Selwood and Dangerfield have cashed in their chips.....

This is now the longest premiership drought in the history of the Carlton Football Club - more evidence of climate change?

Reply #14
I believe Walsh far prefer us regardless of $$ temptations.  Immense respect for an all too rare attitude of loyalty that he'd not betray.