Skip to main content
Topic: VFL Round 8: Northern Blues vs. Coburg (Read 30177 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: VFL Round 8: Northern Blues vs. Coburg

Reply #90
You're insane.

Don't call him insane.

Because sometimes insanity is confused with genius.

i don't want any suggestion that he may be a genius.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #91
Don't call him insane.

Because sometimes insanity is confused with genius.

i don't want any suggestion that he may be a genius.

lol....fair call

Reply #92
Just came across this for last week's game:

I note with interest that Whiley didn't get a mention at all in the possession count or best players.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #93
A couple of things to notice also in what are raw and basic figures. Coburg won but appear to have been slaughtered in the possession count. Aurri's hitouts are an excellent total on debut. Wiley seemed pretty anonymous to me, especially in the first half but that may say more about me than him. Perhaps it was good work in and under of the sort that can be overlooked but that doesn't explain the comparative dearth of handballs. Guess he's an accumulator and we can hope he goes on to convert that into value around the ground as he develops more.

Reply #94
It's great to see the fixture drawers excelling themselves again...
Why draw afl and their vfl affiliate to have corresponding bye rounds ?

It's bad for players returning from injury or pressing for senior selection and it's a missed opportunity to get a few bums on seats, as I'm sure that a couple of blues fans would go to the vfl to get a view of some emerging players.

Let’s go BIG !