Skip to main content
Topic: I'm Calling it Bullsh1te! (Read 4326 times) previous topic - next topic

I'm Calling it Bullsh1te!

Please use this thread to expose any significant episodes of non-football bullsh1te you come across.

For an opener, full pun intended, here is bullsh1te personified.

Plastic people living plastic lives and profiting at the expense of everybody else!

Reminds me of the Playschool theme;

There's a (crooked)stair in there
and a chair as well
People at play
and stories to tell
open wide,
come inside
It's play school!

or even this ditti

What a scam
what a scam
what a scam
what a mighty good scam
what a mighty mighty good scam

Maybe the publicist's will claim that the fat-ar5e broke the stairs, or that her butts massive gravitational attraction has warped (thigh)space!
The Force Awakens!

Re: I'm Calling it Bullsh1te!

Reply #1

? What are we looking at ?

Reply #2
? What are we looking at ?

The image has been adjusted to give her a thigh gap, make her look thinner in the legs, but they fecked it up by bending the stairs!

They a fake people, living in a fake world and getting crape loads of money for being deliberately deceptive!

Fair dinkum if a plastic surgeon had actually done that job he'd be making more money from selling the meat!

Where is Joan Rivers when you need her?

That retouching job makes an Epic Fail look like an Oopsie Daisy!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #3
Photos are touched up... they have been for an eternity. Not sure what the discussion point it here?

Reply #4
@LP

Mate, you need to get out a bit more!  :))  ;)
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #5
I reckon photo is Legit.    I call dodgy Carpenter who built the stairs.    ;D 

Reply #6
Photos are touched up... they have been for an eternity. Not sure what the discussion point it here?

The thread can be used for any bullsh1te you like.

As for my opening post. It gives young women, many of whom may be daughters to posters on this forum, a complete warped sense of self-worth and significant feelings that they are second rate compared to those "Perfect" celebrities, most of whom are not really so perfect at all!

We should highlight stuff like this to our children often and with great fervor so they can see these superstars, who often pump themselves up as "role models", for what they really are!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #7
I reckon photo is Legit.    I call dodgy Carpenter who built the stairs.    ;D

I bet the multimillionaire couple are having some crooked stairs built right now just to save face!  ;D

If anybody finds a graphic artist floating in a river you know what they last worked on, and it's about as graphic as it gets! :D
The Force Awakens!

Reply #8
Sweet, another thread that I never have to look at again because I don't give a crap about it lol.

Have fun, guys!
Just glad I'm old enough to have enjoyed the 1995 Grand Final

Reply #9
This thread gets a thumbs up for using the phrase "thigh gap".

We could all do with a a bit more of that in our lives.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #10
What I want to know LP is how closely did you have to examine the photo before detecting the crooked stair?
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #11
Best Thigh Gap ever
 :D

Reply #12
LOL :))
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!