Skip to main content
Topic: New Moderators (Read 7681 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: New Moderators

Reply #15
Probably cookie. But you will handle it all right mate.  :)

DJC is doing a damn good job too.

Thanks for your support mate.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #16
I haven't been around much lately, hence this belated post.
Congratulations to those taking on new roles.
Without your commitment, my CFC passion for one, would be without one percenters%

With appreciation.
LN 
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #18
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #19
Two fine gents lost to the dark side.... ;) :-X

I’m not so sure about that EB; the “fine gents” part anyway ???? No offence Cookie!

It’s interesting to read as many posts as I can rather than just those topics that suit my tastes.  I’m learning stuff ????

Apart from some poor thread discipline, everyone seems to be on their best behaviour.  The best part has been deleting bot posts - my pet hate ????
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #20
I’m not so sure about that EB; the “fine gents” part anyway ???? No offence Cookie!

It’s interesting to read as many posts as I can rather than just those topics that suit my tastes.  I’m learning stuff ????

Apart from some poor thread discipline, everyone seems to be on their best behaviour.  The best part has been deleting bot posts - my pet hate ????

With you I also dislike the colour of the communications, being so informative in wisdom.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #21
With you I also dislike the colour of the communications, being so informative in wisdom.

I’ve got my eye on you LP-bot ????
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball