Skip to main content
Topic: CV and mad panic behaviour (Read 436600 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CV and mad panic behaviour

Reply #2625
Interesting. We’ll have to watch this space.

The person who wrote the article needs to work on terminology. The scientists steered clear of saying there is a causal link, Cavaleri carefully parsing his words by saying it’s “becoming more and more difficult to affirm that there isn’t a cause-and-effect relationship”. But the scribe “filled in the gaps “ by asserting a “link”, “causal link” and “connection”. The trick is to rely on direct quotes rather than some journo’s interpretation of them.

On a personal level, I'd rather I was given the information, and then able to make my own personal risk assessment.

I'd rather not then have my suspicions proven validated even though the assertion that "nothing will go wrong, everything is fine" with the vaccine has been repeated ad nauseum.

I stated early on, that the way the numbers of COVID are being reported, we dont have a clear understanding of what a positive case actually means for the vast majority of people.

We get told about long covid.

We get told about the bad effects of covid.

We get told about asymptomatic positive people spreading.

Thing is, we dont have a clear idea of who falls into which category and all we get told about is what is going to be the best way forward for "everyone" as a collective provided you omit certain facts and viewpoints.

Is it possible that chancing the virus is better than chancing the vaccine?

Has that study been shown?

The one part that MBB does quote states the following:

However it remains unclear what the connection is and whether the benefits of taking the shot still outweigh the risks of getting COVID-19.

When does this become clear, and looking solely at our nation, given the number of infected, the number of hospitalised, and then the number with actual symptoms, what does this mean?

The questions pile up, the answers are not very easy to find, and for someone like myself, who is given very little choice I would really like to have a clear understanding.

Its worth noting that our fact sheets at work, tow very much the company line, and Ill leave that comment to speak for itself, given I am a government employee.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #2626

The one part that MBB does quote states the following:
However it remains unclear what the connection is and whether the benefits of taking the shot still outweigh the risks of getting COVID-19.
@‍Thryleon That phrase you quote was the editorial commentary, not the official statement.

The official statement was;
He stressed the risk-benefit analysis remained positive for the AstraZeneca jab, even for young women who appear to be more affected by the clots.
It appears young women may be at risk of clots from COVID, and it may be there is a increased risk of clots from COVID vaccine. But the latest figures I've heard quoted indicate the positive differential is about 1000:1, that is 100,000 COVID infections in young women would give 1000 incidents of low platlets and clotting, but the vaccine risk if it exists would be just 1 case!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2627

@‍Thryleon That phrase you quote was the editorial commentary, not the official statement.

The official statement was;It appears young women may be at risk of clots from COVID, and it may be there is a increased risk of clots from COVID vaccine. But the latest figures I've heard quoted indicate the positive differential is about 1000:1, that is 100,000 COVID infections in young women would give 1000 incidents of low platlets and clotting, but the vaccine risk if it exists would be just 1 case!

Not the point.

You are simply asserting an interpretation of risk assessment not providing the tools in which one was performed.

I.e.  all risk assessments have levels of acceptable risk built in to them.

Thing is, that isn't the same for all people.  Two investors will have different risk profiles.  The assessment is never the same.  Therefore anyone asserting that their risk assessment is the one to follow is acting with a utopian outcome.  Kind of idealistic dont you think?

Paul Hewson

Reply #2628
Thing is, that isn't the same for all people.  Two investors will have different risk profiles.  The assessment is never the same.  Therefore anyone asserting that their risk assessment is the one to follow is acting with a utopian outcome.  Kind of idealistic dont you think?
But the risk has to be realistically assessed in a relative framework, and I don't think this vaccine risk is being correctly communicated regardless of how it is assessed.

The total statistical figures are not some idealistic perspective, in fact they are the only truth in this matter, everything else is speculation.

In relation to daily risks, it's thousands of times riskier getting in the car and driving to the clinic for the vaccine shot that it is actually getting the vaccine shot. People do that drive by choice everyday day, millions globally make that decision at the moment. I wouldn't try to calculate the death rate from that commute because I would get it wrong, but it must be catastrophic relative to the risk of the vaccine.

The death rate from COVID is not a fiction, but the death rates from the vaccine reported by social media are a fiction, mostly even for the mainstream media it is just a form of clickbait.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2629
But the risk has to be realistically assessed in a relative framework, and I don't think this vaccine risk is being correctly communicated regardless of how it is assessed.

The total statistical figures are not some idealistic perspective, in fact they are the only truth in this matter, everything else is speculation.

It's thousands of times riskier getting in the car and driving to the clinic for the vaccine shot that it is actually getting the vaccine shot. People do that drive by choice everyday day, millions globally make that decision at the moment. I wouldn't try to calculate the death rate from that commute because I would get it wrong, but it must be catastrophic relative to the risk of the vaccine.
Vaccine program is a one size fits all approach geared to herd immunity and with the prospect of losing some of the herd factored in by authorities. Thats all fine as long as its not you or one of your loved ones as that one in the herd that gets picked off.
As long as the majority of the herd are ok, we can keep playing games about the causes of those who do get the clots, the manufacturers can keep doing their own testing and fudging the numbers both with side effects and vaccine efficiency to keep the programs going and the money coming in.
The vaccine program is based around world government economics first and not individual health concerns.The Government have lost a fortune with Job keeper and are not about to give the plebs of the country the more expensive PFizer, Novavax or JJ vaccines. The $4 Astraz jab is what will oil the wheels of the economy better and they dont care if it is part ratsack, magic mushrooms, or causes newborns to grow two heads, thats what the plebs will be having because thats what the country can more afford.

Reply #2630
Vaccine program is a one size fits all approach geared to herd immunity and with the prospect of losing some of the herd factored in by authorities.
How many have been killed by the vaccine, not the social media claims, but official health department death tolls?

So far the official count is ................... zero, nought, nada, nothing .................... out of 680 Million doses injected.

So where does this statement come from?

"...with the prospect of losing some of the herd factored in by authorities"

The real problem being played out here is the $4, it's not making enough people richer or happier!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2631
How many have been killed by the vaccine, not the social media claims, but official health department death tolls?

So far the official count is ................... zero, nought, nada, nothing .................... out of 680 Million doses injected.

So where does this statement come from?

"...with the prospect of losing some of the herd factored in by authorities"

The real problem being played out here is the $4, it's not making enough people richer or happier!
The focus of Herd Immunity is saving the majority of the herd, the minority however small may have to be sacrificed to achieve that.
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56620646

Reply #2632
The focus of Herd Immunity is saving the majority of the herd, the minority however small have to be sacrificed to achieve that.
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56620646
The problem @ElwoodBlues1‍ is that the number of deaths being reported from blood clots in the vaccinated population, is proportionally lower than the same blood clot deaths in the unvaccinated population.

On a like for like basis, it looks like if you get the vaccine you are less likely to die from this type of blood clot! :o

The media don't report the numbers of all people who suffer this type of blood clot! Early on an epidemiologist reported that in relation to the UK 31, in the same total number of people from the general population as the vaccination count there would/should be about 80 cases.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2633
The problem @ElwoodBlues1‍ is that the number of deaths being reported from blood clots in the vaccinated population, is proportionally lower than the same blood clot deaths in the unvaccinated population.

On a like for like basis, it looks like if you get the vaccine you are less likely to die from this type of blood clot! :o
If someone gets the astraz jab and three days later get blood clots you dont think thats a reasonable probable explanation.
Fate just timed it that their blood clots coincided with getting the jab.?

Reply #2634
If someone gets the astraz jab and three days later get blood clots you dont think thats a reasonable probable explanation.
Fate just timed it that their blood clots coincided with getting the jab.?
Yes exactly, if the global numbers are not faked it could be explained as fate.

Statically if the same number of general population just walked through the hospital without being vaccinated, there should be 80 clot cases in that perambulatory population in the next 30 days.

btw., Many of those reporting clots happened weeks or months after the jab, they aren't all reporting clots after 3 days, the 3 days is misleading.

I listened to a podcast where one patient developed syncope after the vaccine, was investigated and found to have a clot, but for that clot to already be in place it had to be forming hours or days before the vaccine was issued. It's not a light switch moment.

In the total population, the vaccination numbers are so huge, there will also be a percentage diagnosed post vaccination with MS, MND, cancer, diabetes, epliepsy, depression, Chron's Disease, etc., etc., etc., it's just coincidence it is not caused by the vaccines.

The media is focussed on the AstraZeneca, because of the $4, if they were genuinely concerned they be calling for J&J to be restricted as well.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2635
Yes exactly, if the global numbers are not faked it could be explained as fate.

Statically if the same number of general population just walked through the hospital without being vaccinated, there should be 80 clot case in that perambulatory population in the next 30 days.
https://sciencenorway.no/covid19/norwegian-experts-say-deadly-blood-clots-were-caused-by-the-astrazeneca-covid-vaccine/1830510.
When 31 Norwegians suddenly present with blood clots or what ever the number was its just a coincidence?, I find that hard to believe. That article above tells a different story, another Government on the ropes wanting the dubious EMA to bail them out from  having to confront the independent experts opinions.

Reply #2636
The death rate in Norway is 7.9 people per 1000 per year, or 0.63 per thousand per months.

505,000 thousand Norwegians have been vaccinated over a month, of that 505,000 nearly 950 who got the vaccine would have died over the vaccination period.

I don't have Norway figures on clots, and it can vary, but the EU experts come out and stated it's comparable to the background rate.

In the USA, about 300 people die per day from thromboembolism, and there are nearly 700 cases per day (250,000 per year) of severe thromboembolism. That's a 40% mortality. If you are vaccinating large portions of the population in a month a death from a clot is an inevitable coincidence.

Just getting a plain needle with no injectable increases the risk! :o

PS; I'm not claiming it's impossible, I'm just trying to clarify the chance of it happening and being true!

Do you let your kids get in cars?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2637
The death rate in Norway is 7.9 people per 1000 per year, or 0.63 per thousand per months.

505,000 thousand Norwegians have been vaccinated over a month, of that 505,000 nearly 950 who got the vaccine would have died over the vaccination period.

I don't have Norway figures on clots, and it can vary, but the EU experts come out and stated it's comparable to the background rate.

In the USA, about 300 people die per day from thromboembolism, and there are nearly 700 cases per day (250,000 per year) of severe thromboembolism. That's a 40% mortality. If you are vaccinating large portions of the population in a month a death from a clot is an inevitable coincidence.

Just getting a plain needle with no injectable increases the risk! :o

PS; I'm not claiming it's impossible, I'm just trying to clarify the chance of it happening and being true!

Do you let your kids get in cars?
I always see this car argument, but here is the kicker.

Not everyone drives the same.  Not everyone drives as far or for as long.

The stats are always fudged.

Outliers are considered outliers until they aren't outliers anymore.

Its not as simple as anyone makes out.  There's lies, dammed lies, and then statistics is how the saying goes.

If I'm relatively low risk for covid (under 40, and healthy) and I get the jab and end up with blood clots (44 year old at box hill hospital) how does that risk assessment go when I work in a hospital that has seen and treated covid/scovid patients and yet have not contracted covid even during our worst infection rates whilst going into those areas?

I.e.  I will 100% get the jab, but I won't 100% get covid at this rate.  Even if I did, the chances are I won't be adversely affected with long covid based on current numbers, infection and probable outcomes but if I end up with blood clots and a low platelet count then what?

Note, this isn't an easy answer and nor should it be and its a question that has yet to be asked and before anyone goes too hard here I want you to keep in mind that for us to conceive we need to go down ARS and what impact will covid/jab have for us to conceive successfully?

Paul Hewson

Reply #2638
I always see this car argument, but here is the kicker.

Not everyone drives the same.  Not everyone drives as far or for as long.
The stats are always fudged.
Outliers are considered outliers until they aren't outliers anymore.
Its not as simple as anyone makes out.  There's lies, dammed lies, and then statistics is how the saying goes.
It's not what your common sense thinks it is either, you need to understand The Monty Hall problem to understand why common sense fails.

The risk isn't accumulative in a relative framework, whether you drive 1 kilometre or 1000 the chance or dying in kilometre 1 is the same as the chance of dying in kilometre 1000. And the risk in kilometre 1001 is the same as the risk in any of the previous 1000 kilometres.

Secondly, and very very importantly, when you take the vaccine jab you aren't increasing risk, you are reducing risk.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2639
Secondly, and very very importantly, when you take the vaccine jab you aren't increasing risk, you are reducing risk.

As Thry alluded to earlier that depends on your risk profile and this vaccination program is a one size fits all from now on with only the Astraz on offer.