Skip to main content
Topic: Post Game Passion AFL Rd 10: Carlton vs St Kilda (Read 29735 times) previous topic - next topic

Post Game Passion AFL Rd 10: Carlton vs St Kilda

"I'm a Doctor, not an engineer!"
"Now you're an engineer."
Live Long and Prosper!

Re: Post Game Passion AFL Rd 10: Carlton vs St Kilda

Reply #1
Sicks munfs agoo I cudent even spil ingineer, now I are one.   8)
Reality always wins in the end.

pg

Reply #2
and SPS.

And Weitering - he's way off today.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #3
So, who at CARLTON FOOTBALL CLUB is putting their hand up tonight and taking responsibility for that drivel?

Seriously, the amount of f... ups we generate, even under no pressure, whatsoever is staggering.

Dow and SPS - absolute howler merchants.

Plow not far behind.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #4
How is it that a ball spills out in a tackle against us and its play on, yet when our blokes do it we get pinged for holding the ball?

I'm sick of this.  I watch every minute of every game and it's the same crap every week.  Our players get no protection from the umpires and the second we retaliate bang free kick.

"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #5
Poor cohesion within our group, poorly drilled and poorly executed by the players.

Move McGovern to CHB and try to get him into the game, play Kerr at CHF.

Stocker kicks the ball well, and Dow continually butchers it. SPS just doesn't get involved enough.

No run and spread from the contest again, and the Saints just sat back off the contest and we fell apart.

Reply #6
Agreed but not really the point. If we were better, smarter with the ball, and didn't cough it up repeatedly - like 30 times a game, we might win irrespective of the carp umpiring....
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #7
Poor cohesion within our group, poorly drilled and poorly executed by the players.

Move McGovern to CHB and try to get him into the game, play Kerr at CHF.

Stocker kicks the ball well, and Dow continually butchers it. SPS just doesn't get involved enough.

No run and spread from the contest again, and the Saints just sat back off the contest and we fell apart.

We were whipped repeatedly in a coaching sense.

Bolton slower than a squashed snail to make a change....
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #8
Agreed but not really the point. If we were better, smarter with the ball, and didn't cough it up repeatedly - like 30 times a game, we might win irrespective of the carp umpiring....

How did we get the ball 30 times a game?

Saints were coughing it up to us too.

Reply #9
So, who at CARLTON FOOTBALL CLUB is putting their hand up tonight and taking responsibility for that drivel?

Seriously, the amount of f... ups we generate, even under no pressure, whatsoever is staggering.

Dow and SPS - absolute howler merchants.

Plow not far behind.

We simply need a proper coach.
Our system and ball movement is park footy like

Reply #10
How did we get the ball 30 times a game?

Saints were coughing it up to us too.

I don't really give a f... how badly they played...

Was that a performance today you walk away from feeling proud?
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #11
The last 48 hours since the Scott story, I have continually heard that we have the most desirable list over Essendon, St Kilda, Freo and anyone else in the market for a coach. If that’s what the ‘experts’ are saying then we must be coached badly. If that’s the case, get rid of the coach before we are sapped of every ounce of confidence.

First time I’ve mentioned it, but the tribe has spoken Bolts....

Reply #12
We are just a rabble.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #13
Very poor. "Out coached" is probably simplifying it a little but, as the commentators said, the Saint's structure and general management/direction on the field was more assured and rehearsed.

Silvagni as any sort of marking target is just Hail Mary stuff.
SPS is just a tease. Gets a 'pass' for the two run down tackles.

Positives:
Cripps, Walsh, Kruezer at least saw out the game, and honorable mention to Casboult.
Keyboard warrior #24601

Reply #14
The last 48 hours since the Scott story, I have continually heard that we have the most desirable list over Essendon, St Kilda, Freo and anyone else in the market for a coach. If that’s what the ‘experts’ are saying then we must be coached badly. If that’s the case, get rid of the coach before we are sapped of every ounce of confidence.

First time I’ve mentioned it, but the tribe has spoken Bolts....

Simple logic at its best. Well said.
Finals, then 4 in a row!