Skip to main content
Topic: CV and mad panic behaviour (Read 427573 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CV and mad panic behaviour

Reply #330
In the meantime, the US nuffas love Trump because they think that COVID-19 is fake news!

God loves them, and they'll be in God's arms soon, because they saved the planet from frauds and are all free of sin, or maybe that's free to sin!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #331
Daughter who lives out West in Melbourne says there was a line at Aldi of around 300 people at Watergardens shops all failing to observe the 1.5m rule...police chopper and cars arrived to break it up and had to educate these clowns.

Reply #332
Daughter who lives out West in Melbourne says there was a line at Aldi of around 300 people at Watergardens shops all failing to observe the 1.5m rule...police chopper and cars arrived to break it up and had to educate these clowns.

If the retards haven't got the message by now they never will.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #333
It is the year 2057. John gets up one morning needing the bathroom. He opens a new toilet roll and realises it is the last of the ones his parents bought back in 2020...........
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #334
It is the year 2057. John gets up one morning needing the bathroom. He opens a new toilet roll and realises it is the last of the ones his parents bought back in 2020...........
Finally he realized how big of an ar5ehole he really was!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #335
Dan Andrews has paroles are being handed out like real estate flyers!

I'll be arrested and jailed for posting this stuff soon, the irony is not lost!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #336
The Royals are in a bit of strife; Prince Charles is in isolation at Balmoral with COVID-19 and Prince Andrew is in isolation at Windsor with Jennifer-14 ...
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #338
If you're that stupid and putting others' lives at risk, batons .... then the message will be clear
Dont laugh, in India, the coppers are going around whipping people with canes for being outdoors.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #339
Dont laugh, in India, the coppers are going around whipping people with canes for being outdoors.

We need a bit of that in Aus...got a feeling the Chinese military might be using some more permanent methods..

Reply #340
We need a bit of that in Aus...got a feeling the Chinese military might be using some more permanent methods..

I went to the local grocery store to pick up some veggies, a cafe linked to the centre had people hanging around drinking coffee like life is normal. I then stopped at the chemist and again, a coffee shop a few doors down had people chatting having a coffee. Fark that, I rang the local plods as soon as I got home and let them know about it, they said they will be ramping up patrols in the areas I mentioned.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #341
What about Kim "Rocket Man" Jong-Un, any cases reported there yet!

They seem happy, all good there!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #342
Fark that, I rang the local plods as soon as I got home and let them know about it, they said they will be ramping up patrols in the areas I mentioned.
I feel sorry for them, there was another nutter today trying to get into everybody's space at the local lunch shops, loves all the attention and thinks it's a joke that he can force people backwards just by walking up to them with a smile!

btw.,     For those of you interested, Wired published a really nice analysis of the recent media frenzy and panic paracetamol buying related to the Ibuprofen rumor.

https://www.wired.com/story/the-ibuprofen-debate-reveals-the-danger-of-covid-19-rumors/#intcid=recommendations_wired-homepage-right-rail-popular_7036610f-6607-4e99-bd18-044bca96bbfd_popular4-1
The Force Awakens!

Reply #343
More mixed messages.  Andrews wants to shut it down due to the alarming increase in community transmission.  Morrison then steps up with "Every day's extra work is a victory for small business" blah blah.   So what is it.... Shut it down (which looks to be the sensible course of action) or attempt to keep the economy ticking over?

A shut down only works if we're all in,  otherwise it's pointless.  Morrison seems "half pregnant" on this issue. 

And you were a week late in enforcing quarantine fellas, that horse has bolted.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #344
More mixed messages.  Andrews wants to shut it down due to the alarming increase in community transmission.  Morrison then steps up with "Every day's extra work is a victory for small business" blah blah.   So what is it.... Shut it down (which looks to be the sensible course of action) or attempt to keep the economy ticking over?

A shut down only works if we're all in,  otherwise it's pointless.  Morrison seems "half pregnant" on this issue. 

And you were a week late in enforcing quarantine fellas, that horse has bolted.
Andrews will happily shut everything down, cripple businesses and livelihoods and then put his hand out to Scomo for $$$$.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th