Skip to main content
Topic: Post Game Parlay: AFL 2019 Rd 3: Carlton vs Sydney (Read 35275 times) previous topic - next topic

Post Game Parlay: AFL 2019 Rd 3: Carlton vs Sydney

A party or a wake? I know what I want. I know what my brain Chemistry needs! Seratonin control and Dopamine in quantity!

Parlez-vous Carlton? :)
Live Long and Prosper!

R3 V Swans, Post Game Agony

Reply #1
Oh dear. It's gonna be a long year.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Re: Post Game Parlay: AFL 2019 Rd 3: Carlton vs Sydney

Reply #2
Well a positive is Sam Walsh played his best game for the club.

Re: R3 V Swans, Post Game Agony

Reply #3
There is already a post game thread.

Reply #4

Reply #5
If Levi converted, and Harry had more composure, we would have almost won this. We got very little out of our small forwards today.

Reply #6

I had a different view to be honest. IMHO his first 2 games were better.

Reply #7
Has a team ever gone winless through a full season?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #8
There is already a post game thread.

Must have started at the same  instant... sorry, I jumped the gun. Seemed I did the same thing with upgrading my upgrade membership!

Again, as soon as the opposition apply fair-dinkum pressure, we fold. AND, again, as soon as we hit the front we cr@p ourselves... psychologically soft?

Frustrations with the senior coach are well justified. Better make a change soon CFC or the year will be shot.

Reply #9
Must have started at the same  instant... sorry, I jumped the gun. Seemed I did the same thing with upgrading my upgrade membership!

Again, as soon as the opposition apply fair-dinkum pressure, we fold. AND, again, as soon as we hit the front we cr@p ourselves... psychologically soft?

Frustrations with the senior coach are well justified. Better make a change soon CFC or the year will be shot.

It's all good....and sorted now.
We set up all three threads early in the week.
As a result the post game thread slips well down the board by the time the game comes around.
We might rethink that.

Reply #10
If Levi converted, and Harry had more composure, we would have almost won this. We got very little out of our small forwards today.

That should be our new name... the Almost Football Club, kings of gutsy losses.

Reply #12
Heeney aside, their best players consistently are still Parker, Kennedy, Rampe and McVeigh. It's the wise heads at key times that steady. When you compare them to Murphy, Thomas, Ed Curnow and Simpson, then there is a stark contrast.

Mills, Heeney and Jones are their next rung, but they play that system well, players know where to run and what to do, no matter who they bring in. Buddy brings the cream, but the others get the job done.

Reply #13
That should be our new name... the Almost Football Club, kings of gutsy losses.

It's frustrating for all of us, but it's a stepping stone and a hell of a lot better than floggings.

Reply #14
Has a team ever gone winless through a full season?

If it wasn't for meeting two sides going through a horror patch, we would have had a winless year last year.