Skip to main content
Topic: Post Game Passion: AFL 2019 Rd 4: Carlton vs. Gold Coast (Read 34707 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Post Game Passion: AFL 2019 Rd 4: Carlton vs. Gold Coast

Reply #15
Dow should be dropped till he learns to kick properly.

He nails that 20m set shot late in the 3rd, we win.

And io won't even mention his f... up with 20 seconds on the clock...

What about Charlie Curnow?

Geez he plays a dumb game

Reply #16
I couldn’t bring myself to watch the game.

What did Dow do in the last 20 seconds?

Reply #17
That was absolutely the worst screwing game I’ve watched in a long time.

We are pathetic and I am over it - we were 20 points up and I knew we wouldn’t win - no composure, kicking skills are completely ducked, can barely mark the ball.  What on EARTH do we do to players when they come to us!???!

And how is it possible that the second best player in our team has played 4 games! That says everything!!!!!

Reply #18
What about Charlie Curnow?

Geez he plays a dumb game

Look sure JH, he was pitiful. Worse than Dow overall, no question.

Our kicking into F50 was laughable pretty much all day apart from a few patches.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #20
Correct...knock on Dow was his kicking at U18 level, today wasnt a big deal win lose or draw anyway, its how we go vs the Dogs/Hawks.
It was a terrible game between two very ordinary teams and both wouldnt have got much out of that IMO.
You cant sack Bolton on the back of that game or really critique games plans, players etc....
GC got the 4 points but not much else and we are where we were when the game started.....

All the match winners seemed to be GC players, that's a worry!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #21
I couldn’t bring myself to watch the game.

What did Dow do in the last 20 seconds?

last 30 - had the ball on the wing - could have pumped it well inside 50, instead goes cute, tries to cut inside turns it over they kick it forward and sneak a goal.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #22
Correct...knock on Dow was his kicking at U18 level, today wasnt a big deal win lose or draw anyway, its how we go vs the Dogs/Hawks.
It was a terrible game between two very ordinary teams and both wouldnt have got much out of that IMO.
You cant sack Bolton on the back of that game or really critique games plans, players etc....
GC got the 4 points but not much else and we are where we were when the game started.....

Couldn’t disagree more.
We should have won that game by 6 goals

We have no plan and play dumb footy

It’s got to be coaching

Reply #23
Is Charlie being played out of position , trying to fit to many talls in the line up?

Reply #24
Sounded like it was still ok. i know when we were drafting we weren't taking $hit kicks.

They are very polite when critiquing the kids, they might have only one leg before they said something negative, maybe not even then!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #25

WTFN.

tHEY PLAY LIKE A DISPARATE BUNCH OF U/14s - D division.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #26

My position on Bolts is well known, so suffice to say I agree.

Also agree about match review for both clubs. I wouldn't bother. Just consign that game to the dustbin of history and move on. Two average teams that feed off each other and the averageness just got worse as the game progressed.

Reply #27
Two things.

1. Why when we play a tall forwardline are we kicking it to Michael Gibbons?

I get it, we are trying to give the bloke a goal but how about getting a freaking win instead??

2. Walsh is already in our top 3 performers every week.  What a disgrace to the others.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #28
Bolton won't be coaching next year.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #29
Passengers,  F me we carry some passengers.

Of all the players selected from the VFL we select the most credentialled one... Who has delivered nothing.

Officially over Dow.   His JLT series  stank and he continues to do so. Needs a rocket,  his mistakes hurt. 

Don't get the hype with Chuck.  As a footballer, dumb as a box of hammers. Needs a dose of reality in the twos.

Plowman and Setterfield....need a run in the twos as well.

Stocker would want to be elite Stephen....you gave away what looks like pick one for that bloke.  How's that deal looking now, a touch expensive?

Another two win season coming up, where's the "green shoots" now Brendan??????

DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?