Skip to main content
Topic: Lyon V Brownless Stoush (Read 59243 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Lyon V Brownless Stoush

Reply #105
They need to get someone like Bolton in to do a reset  ;)

Seriously, this is a perfect opportunity for 9 to shamelessly copy the Marngrook Footy Show and put together a shorter, tighter production that focuses on footy, doesn't rely on schoolboy humour and pranks and perhaps features a couple of numbers from Aussie musicians.
That sounds like the footy show when it first started. ;)
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #106
What Clementine completely neglects to take into account is that Brownless is upset that it's Lyon involved and the timing. He's not boorishly smashing anyone who comes near her. It's as if this was written by a robot who doesn't understand human emotions. She should apologize to Brownless for this categorisation

I have a similar view to Clementine.

It would be a different matter if Lyon had back-doored Brownless (and that may indeed be the case).  If it started after Brownless and Nicky parted ways then that's fine by me. Of course, if Lyon was concerned about his friendship with Brownless, he probably should have had a word with him about his intentions.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #108
Oh dear God. Gary Lyon, has always been the ultimate dog of a bloke and it's now proven to be true.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #109
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/billy-brownless-fears-garry-lyon-affairs-with-his-former-wife-had-been-going-for-up-to-four-years-20160215-gmurck.html

According to this, Brownless' marriage broke down last year, but he (BB) suspects the shenanigans have been going on for up to 4 years.

In that case, Clementine should apologise to Billy.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #110
dog of a bloke like lyon would never let an minor overlap get in the way of self gratification, even if it involves his great mate.
This dog now hide behind MH. He deserves everything that comes his way. sheepish motherfkr making light work of other peoples misfortunes.
get as good as you give lone wolf.

Reply #111
I have a similar view to Clementine.

It would be a different matter if Lyon had back-doored Brownless (and that may indeed be the case).  If it started after Brownless and Nicky parted ways then that's fine by me. Of course, if Lyon was concerned about his friendship with Brownless, he probably should have had a word with him about his intentions.

Really? You'd shake the hand of your best friend if your marriage broke down and he bedded your wife by new year's?

Reply #112
Really? You'd shake the hand of your best friend if your marriage broke down and he bedded your wife by new year's?

I may not shake his hand IOT but if she's no longer my wife, she's no longer my wife.  Clearly, he would value a relationship with my ex more than his relationship with me and I'd be guided by that.

Reply #113
I may not shake his hand IOT but if she's no longer my wife, she's no longer my wife.  Clearly, he would value a relationship with my ex more than his relationship with me and I'd be guided by that.

Isn't that what has happened here though?

Reply #114
Isn't that what has happened here though?

I think that's the situation Clementine wrote about but isn't the story now that Lyon was back-dooring Brownless while the Brownless marriage was still intact?

Reply #116
There are too many grey areas in this whole saga to speculate;

- Were they just separated(time-out) or are they divorced.
 - Were they working on reconciliation.
 - Did the deeds start before or after the separation.
 - Had there been previous trysts that lead to the separation.
 - Has Billy always been faithful.
 - Was Lyon open with Billy about the relationship, or was he secretive.
 - Has any of them done this before.

Too many grey areas, at least 50 of them!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #117
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #118
There are too many grey areas in this whole saga to speculate;

- Were they just separated(time-out) or are they divorced.
 - Were they working on reconciliation.
 - Did the deeds start before or after the separation.
 - Had there been previous trysts that lead to the separation.
 - Has Billy always been faithful.
 - Was Lyon open with Billy about the relationship, or was he secretive.
 - Has any of them done this before.

Too many grey areas, at least 50 of them!

LOL If you don't want people to think you're a mongrel, dont bang someone one of your mates was married to. If you don't give a crap about how your actions impact your friends and how others see you, go ahead. No grey areas.

Reply #119
Apparently Billy discussed the issue with his remaining best mates on TFS last night.  That seems an excellent way to spare his ex and their children from further public scrutiny and speculation  :o

I thought they'd very successfully put a lid on it but I guess ratings are ratings  ???