Skip to main content
Topic: R13 : Carlton drowned by the Hawks (Read 44906 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R13 : Carlton drowned by the Hawks

Reply #60
Living proof that the channel 7 commentary team have zero idea.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #61
Watson was bad, but it was his first run since Rd 1... he is a long way off the pace.

Rowe has also been a liability at times this year, but given time he has got better and better.

Reply #63
If Watson could move any slower, he would be moonwalking...
"...that's the thing about opinion - you don't have to know anything to have one..."  Andre Agassi commenting on Pat Cash 2004
"...the less you know - the more you believe..." - Bono 2006

Reply #64
Bwuce should stick to calling the gee gees after that effort.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #65
Watson was bad, but it was his first run since Rd 1... he is a long way off the pace.

Rowe has also been a liability at times this year, but given time he has got better and better.

Two extremes Bear......Rowe is most improved and Watson is most dissapointing...the latter looks shot confidence wise and was so bad I think supporters felt sorry for him when usually they
would be giving him a real roast and calling for his oversized head....

Reply #66
Its been a long season full of pain, that just doesn't get any better. GWS and the Pies next. Will we be 5 and 9 or 4 and 10 by the end of the next 2 games. ???
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #67
They gave Carrots BOG?

WTF????????

I mean really, WTAF??????

I don't know why I'm confused I mean Harley actually said that the Waite tackle wasn't holding the ball because he(the Hawks player) bounced it amd technically wasn't in possession..

IS THAT OR IS THAT NOT THE WORST PIECE OF COMMENTARY IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND???
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #68
Have not won in the heritage jumper. Next time is bummers in round 23. Lets hope we can get 1 of 3. Probably not.

Reply #69
We lost to a Hawthorn reserves backline.....Litherland, Spangher, Cheney.....very ordinary effort IMO given Hawthorn were at its weakest for years.

Watson...ludicrous performance down back and you can forget trading him he is delist material.. So, so very true.
Armfield....gone..... looking that way
Brock....too slow and doesnt hurt teams enough Yes, but who takes his place?
Warnock ...towelled up by Ceglar who is backup to the backup ruckman.....enough of this numptie who cannot do more than tap the ball... has good trade value

Judd...still a great player..great contested efforts.... I pray he plays on
Rowe.....you win the most improved player... keep
Casboult....took marks and kicked straight...pity we had to ruck you because that stiff Warnock ran out of gas after half time... keep

Doherty...been watchng Jeff Garlett...had the handbrake on when he should have gone for the ball...didnt enjoy the physical Hawks players... this will be a focus in his off-season learning - don't fear hurt.
Gibbs...not bad

Murphy...just went - learn about ruthlessness in the upcoming off-season

Touhy..did his job on Bruest.. he must, must add more to his game

Carrazzo ...good on Lewis but one shocker turnover... sorry, but hang up the boots

Walker....wanst that impressed with him - with better blokes around him will fulfill his role. A better swing man than many realise.

Everitt ok on Smith but the latter worked his way into the game and hurt us late.... Everitt is not quite as good as we may think. However, he is good, very good but needs to be given the challenge to use his offensive abilities/hurts better.

Waite...some good, some ordinary but not too bad.. No more excuses.

Graham...a few cheap kicks but doesnt hurt teams... what do you expect, Stevens loves and recommended him

Menzel...showed some lass and would be a Wingard in a better team - agree

White..workmanlike - agree

Simpson ...brave as usual but a no impact game - agree
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #70
They gave Carrots BOG?

WTF????????

I don't know why I'm confused I mean Harley actually said that the Waite tackle wasn't holding the ball because he(the Hawks player) bounced it amd technically wasn't in possession..

IS THAT OR IS THAT NOT THE WORST PIECE OF COMMENTARY IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND???

I thought when you bounced the ball you were still considered in possession...I didnt know the Kevin Bartlett rule had been invoked again....

Reply #71
They gave Carrots BOG?

WTF????????

Only Geelong are allowed to beat the hawks

Reply #72
They gave Carrots BOG?

WTF????????

I thought when you bounced the ball your were still considered in possession...I didnt know the Kevin Bartlett rule had been invoked again....

Seriously EB, my head almost blew clean off my shoulders when he said that.

He is retarded.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #73
They gave Carrots BOG?

WTF????????

I thought when you bounced the ball your were still considered in possession...I didnt know the Kevin Bartlett rule had been invoked again....

The last player to get away with that on this ground was KB in 1980... AND THEY CHANGED THE FARKING RULES.

Reply #74
That was one of the poorest displays by a player I have ever seen. Watson should never be allowed to wear the Carlton guernsey ever again. That miss cost us the game.

I said to a friend as soon as he missed it that we may as well turn off the TV, it was game over.

I'm hatin' Watson so much right now. Just killed the momentum we had. We were all over them and from that point forward it sapped the confidence from the group.

All I can say is you f&*kin' ar5ehole Watson. Get the f^&k out of my club. F&*kin' hack!
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...