Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton V North in game thread (Read 18464 times) previous topic - next topic

Carlton V North in game thread

Same rubbish, different day.

sorry, night.

Re: Carlton V North in game thread

Reply #1
Getting killed in the air in the F50, as usual when we play north.

Reply #2
Rowe needs to be de-listed, sooner rather than later.

Reply #3
Tanking is demoralising for players and fans.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #4
Hope Barker has sent his resume to the crows.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #5
Petrie takes mark. Is on very acute angle. Walks towards man on mark Docherty. Umpire calls play on.

Does Sam run towards Petrie to put him off? No way. just stands there t like a log of wood and jumps up while Petrie calmly under no pressure puts it through.

Reply #6
Petrie takes mark. Is on very acute angle. Walks towards man on mark Docherty. Umpire calls play on.

Does Sam run towards Petrie to put him off? No way. just stands there t like a log of wood and jumps up while Petrie calmly under no pressure puts it through.

The players know.

You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #7
This is brand killing. The board need to be held to account.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #8
Boeky!!!

Reply #9
I'm impressed with Bokehoerst efforts tonight, and I'm not including that goal he kicked. He has shown a lot more tonight in a totally dispirited team.

Reply #10
This is brand killing. The board need to be held to account.

Yep.

Guess what though .

People will tell you we can't live without them.

But They're killing us with their patronage.

Reply #11
Rowe needs to be de-listed, sooner rather than later.
Absolutely, seen nothing from him for so long to justify him continuing to keep getting games!

Reply #13
I said a few weeks ago that i didn't think barker had it as a coach because he sits there like a stunned mullet showing no emotion.

When asked about that very point at a press conference,m, he said he likes to be in control of his emotions.
I accepted that. then he came out and said all the things that we have been saying. lack of skills being the main one, and i said, well at least he knows what the problems are and i felt he needed to be given a chance.

his lack of coaching nouse, however has come to the fore over the past few weeks.
And tonight is a further example of that.

Does he want to win the game, or does he want to minimize the loss.

You can't have a forward line of one. Levi. he needs to put a forward structure in place so that at least the boys if they actually get the ball, have someone to kick to.

having said all that, you can't win games with blokes like Rowe, and yarran who are useless, hendo, whose heart isn't in it, and carrazo whose gone.

Tutt isn't good enough, White can't get a touch, and Jammo is gone.

Very sad what has become of this team and club.

Reply #14
While he's still got a fair way to go, I love Dylan Buckley.

Tries his guts out, and bleeds Carlton.