Skip to main content
Topic: Hun Report Card (Read 8743 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Hun Report Card

Reply #15
Outside of a few games it was a very ho hum season. That's a worry. I'm curious about our membership count next year.

That's a strong reason why we should get very busy in the draft/trades and off season generally.

And try a secure a few early as well.
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #16
Outside of a few games it was a very ho hum season. That's a worry. I'm curious about our membership count next year.

That's a strong reason why we should get very busy in the draft/trades and off season generally.

And try a secure a few early as well.

Well they won't be getting me early BP that's for sure. I want to see how we go on improving our list and club management, including the board structure, not to mention what goes down re. the Bummers, before I commit to putting in one effin' cent (including Foxtel)  for next year. Time to get serious.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #17
Im a tragic and my membership is pretty much a foregone conclusion for next season already.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #18
Yeah me too, it's like when I used to go out clubbing every weekend and every Monday I'd say that's it, no more for me! Sure enough I'd backing up clubbing the following weekend. Following Carlton lately is very similar.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #19
Yeah me too, it's like when I used to go out clubbing every weekend and every Monday I'd say that's it, no more for me! Sure enough I'd backing up clubbing the following weekend. Following Carlton lately is very similar.

I'm just too old, too grumpy, too stubborn - I answer to Waldorf or Staedtler!  :))
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #20

Including the massive headache and the blackouts!
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #21

Including the massive headache and the blackouts!

That's still happens doesn't it ?
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.