[ 2 ] (15.4%)
Play like he doesnt give a fork
[ 2 ] (15.4%)
Just go about his business as usual
[ 9 ] (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Topic: How will Judd go v Swans? (Read 4722 times) previous topic - next topic

How will Judd go v Swans?

What impact do we think Mick's comments will have?

Re: How will Judd go v Swans?

Reply #1
Don't really care TBH.

Unlike Mick he'll always be a champion to me, even if he has a poor game, or goes a season too long.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #3

None
Water off a duck's back.
He'll play the same as he always does...to the best of his ability.....and he'll block out any negativity.
A lot will depend on how much effort the Swans put into stopping him from being effective.

Reply #4
Don't really care TBH.

Unlike Mick he'll always be a champion to me, even if he has a poor game, or goes a season too long.

x2.

x3

Gonna miss going to games and seeing that bald head bouncing around ferociously contesting every ball as if it were his last.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #5
Don't really care TBH.

x2.

x3

Gonna miss going to games and seeing that bald head bouncing around ferociously contesting every ball as if it were his last.

............and that's the difference between him and every other Carlton player.

When there's a situation or a contest and I see the bald one entering the fray I know the odds just got better for us. He goes into heat with purpose, opposition good footballers suddenly look average and nervous when he's around and our guys grow an inch or two taller.

Going to miss that.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #6
Juddy is the ultimate professional and that's no doubt how he'll approach tonight's game. I don't think MM's comments will affect him at all. Hope he has a stormer and is the architect of a Blues win. That'd give Mick something to ponder.  ;)
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #8

None whatsoever; Juddy would know that Malthouse regularly talks out of his ring and he wouldn't give a fat rat's clacker about Mick's latest effort.  Perhaps that's why Malthouse wants him gone.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #9

He wouldn't take any offence to Mick's comments because he has an IQ higher than 80.

If he's as intelligent as you infer, he'd pay little heed to most of what Mick says.

Irrespective of the specific title of this thread, the "elder statesman" schtick adopted by Mick is wearing thin.

Reply #10
Dont think he will be taking too much notice of MM's comments and decide his own direction for next year.....