Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton vs Freo (In Game) (Read 23452 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton vs Freo (In Game)

Reply #91
OMG, I just witnessed Everitt surrender well before the contest. Thank you, MM, you brought into our club another bloke who is great when all is good, but cannot sacrifice for his team mates... as you didn't
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #92
Amazing you pick out two of our best. Delusion on the menu tonight again BN?
You really are a Richard Cranium, Carrots.

You have absolutely no comprehension or understanding about what you read.

I said, you imbecile, that they are two of our go getters. So I was not criticizing their endeavor at all.

What part of that did you not understand.

However, I pointed out,that their decision making is terrible. And if you possessed any intelligence at all, you would understand that it is an area in which they are sadly lacking, and requires massive improvement.

Buckley breaks the lines, runs, and then has a mental blockage as to what to do. Bell, is tough and courageous, but makes shocking decisions. He kicks the ball anywhere

If you can't see that, then the only delusional one is you.

Reply #93
Suggesting Watson for the seniors is delusional.

carrots lives in delusional fairyland, Prof.
I believe that the people who live there, think we will win the flag this year. ;)

Reply #94
You really are a Richard Cranium, Carrots.

You have absolutely no comprehension or understanding about what you read.

I said, you imbecile, that they are two of our go getters. So I was not criticizing their endeavor at all.

What part of that did you not understand.

However, I pointed out,that their decision making is terrible. And if you possessed any intelligence at all, you would understand that it is an area in which they are sadly lacking, and requires massive improvement.

Buckley breaks the lines, runs, and then has a mental blockage as to what to do. Bell, is tough and courageous, but makes shocking decisions. He kicks the ball anywhere

If you can't see that, then the only delusional one is you.

Buckley has been sensational in every aspect tonight. You're not delusional, you're blind. A visit to OPSM beckons me thinks.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #95
Geez up by 41 now, that happened way too fast!

Reply #96
Just back home - oh dear, doesn't sound like I've been missing much. I'll watch the replay tomorrow now.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #97
Good competitive 3/4 qtrs against the the top side on their home patch but a very disappointing last qtr.

Reply #98
Yarran, Henderson out, Byrne, Watson/Foster/Jaksch in.

Reply #99
Glen Jakovich been scathing of Everitt and his attack on the footy......
Reckon John Barkers chances of getting the coaching job are slipping away, last quarter we have not given a yelp and its only been Freo's lack of method forward that has saved us from a real beating..

Reply #100
Alot of rookie listed players tonight. A good thing getting game time into them.

Reply #101
Everitt, Yarran, Henderson, Tutt, Casboult, Walsh all non-events. Many many injuries. We did well to stay in touch for three quarters.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #102
Yarran, Henderson out, Byrne, Watson/Foster/Jaksch in.

Byrne hurt his hammy again.

Yarran and Rowe out, Henderson to CHB, Jaksch in and up forward.

Reply #103
Buckley has been sensational in every aspect tonight. You're not delusional, you're blind. A visit to OPSM beckons me thinks.
Once again, another idiotic post from an imbecile.
Mind you, I should apologise to all the imbeciles out there. You give them a bad name.
Great effort by Dylan, but his decision making needs a lot of work.
Let me just say, that a close family member of his understands that, even if you don't.
so back to fairy land for you.

Reply #104
Once again, another idiotic post from an imbecile.
Mind you, I should apologise to all the imbeciles out there. You give them a bad name.
Great effort by Dylan, but his decision making needs a lot of work.
Let me just say, that a close family member of his understands that, even if you don't.
so back to fairy land for you.

You shouldn't stay up past your bed time BN you get grumpy. :)
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!