Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 388212 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1875
Its alright everyone ,Kanye West says he is running for president and Elon Musk has said he will support him.
I feel better now with Kanye and Elon running the world, we can all drive Tesla's and tap our feet to Kanye's rap offerings with the
car in auto pilot. Lets hope its all just a PR stunt from KW and Elon was back on the weed.
Any chance the USA can find a decent candidate who isnt some form of delusional nutcase..
Kanye West, couldnt make that up if you tried. Change it from God Bless America to God Save America. Just when you thought it couldnt get worse than Trump.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #1876
Maybe a divide and conquer tactic to take black votes away from Biden, and ensure Trump wins again. It's very last minute, and could simply be a 4th July joke.

Reply #1877
Its alright everyone ,Kanye West says he is running for president and Elon Musk has said he will support him.

Bugger.
That just makes it so much harder to decide. ::)

Reply #1878
Seriously a third (fourth)candidate is probably the only hope for that mob.
A drover's dog could win that election if he scrubbed up.

Reply #1879
Life imitating art.
First came Pagliaccio;

Ignorant, jealous, destructive and indifferent to his audience, a monster.

Then came Bozo;

Trivial, foolish and greedy but connected to his audience, a marketing tool born of the monster.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1880
Maybe a divide and conquer tactic to take black votes away from Biden, and ensure Trump wins again. It's very last minute, and could simply be a 4th July joke.

Could be right.  Read somewhere that Trump currently has about  37% of the black male vote!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #1881
Kanye making the Republican and Democrat candidates for President seem 'almost' reasonable and acceptable choices in comparison.

Reply #1882
Kanye's carry on has apparently just cost him $1B on the US exchange, what are the odds he drops the campaign like a hot rock, having bought back some extra Yeezy shares at a rock bottom price.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1883
The United States of America is [REDACTED]
I was 9 years old when John Kennedy died. I wasn’t old enough to understand his presidency, but I was old enough to appreciate the effect his death had on the adults around me. It was profound. I guess that’s when I realized POTUS was kind of a big deal.

It’s still a big deal but the question Americans need to ask themselves in the next month or so is this…
Does my candidate for President belong in –
a)   a mental institution
b)   an aged care facility
c)   a correctional facility

Donald Trump is not fit to be President of the United States. He’s not even fit to be president of the local Rotary club. He’s a divisive, deceiving, prejudiced character whose presidency is more about self-promotion and personal benefit.
He shouldn’t be in with a chance but the fact that he is has more to do with the approach and tactics of his opponents.

The first mistake Democrats made was with their choice of candidate last time around. Biden chose not to run in 2016. Had he been the nominee instead of Clinton the Trump presidency may never have happened.
Mistake number two was that the Democrats and their supporters never really accepted the result of the election. It may be a flawed system but it’s the system under which they operate.

Joe Biden is not the same person that we saw as Obama’s vice president. He has declined significantly in the last four years and that decline will only continue, perhaps accelerate in the next four years .You would have to be an optimist to believe that, if elected, he will still be President in 2024. He is a poor candidate. There seems to be this idea though, especially amongst Democrats, that if Biden is elected things will largely settle down.

But here’s the problem.
You can’t be a party of ‘hate’ against a President and his administration and suddenly turn into a party of ‘healers’ hoping to attract and win over the supporters of the opposition. That takes the turning circle of the Titanic and your fate is likely to be the same as that poor, unfortunate, vulnerable vessel. You can’t pour on venom for four years and then once elected say “Oh, you have to give us a fair go”.

The fear isn’t for the past or the present…it’s for the future. If Biden is elected there is a fair to middling chance the divisions in America will intensify, not settle down. Republican law makers will be on the attack from the word ‘go’. Trump won’t go quietly into the night and will continue to stir things up. The hard-core Trump supporters won’t forget how he was treated. They number in the millions. Most of them are armed.

God SAVE America!

Reply #1884
I was 9 years old when John Kennedy died. I wasn’t old enough to understand his presidency, but I was old enough to appreciate the effect his death had on the adults around me. It was profound. I guess that’s when I realized POTUS was kind of a big deal.

It’s still a big deal but the question Americans need to ask themselves in the next month or so is this…
Does my candidate for President belong in –
a)   a mental institution
b)   an aged care facility
c)   a correctional facility

Donald Trump is not fit to be President of the United States. He’s not even fit to be president of the local Rotary club. He’s a divisive, deceiving, prejudiced character whose presidency is more about self-promotion and personal benefit.
He shouldn’t be in with a chance but the fact that he is has more to do with the approach and tactics of his opponents.

The first mistake Democrats made was with their choice of candidate last time around. Biden chose not to run in 2016. Had he been the nominee instead of Clinton the Trump presidency may never have happened.
Mistake number two was that the Democrats and their supporters never really accepted the result of the election. It may be a flawed system but it’s the system under which they operate.

Joe Biden is not the same person that we saw as Obama’s vice president. He has declined significantly in the last four years and that decline will only continue, perhaps accelerate in the next four years .You would have to be an optimist to believe that, if elected, he will still be President in 2024. He is a poor candidate. There seems to be this idea though, especially amongst Democrats, that if Biden is elected things will largely settle down.

But here’s the problem.
You can’t be a party of ‘hate’ against a President and his administration and suddenly turn into a party of ‘healers’ hoping to attract and win over the supporters of the opposition. That takes the turning circle of the Titanic and your fate is likely to be the same as that poor, unfortunate, vulnerable vessel. You can’t pour on venom for four years and then once elected say “Oh, you have to give us a fair go”.

The fear isn’t for the past or the present…it’s for the future. If Biden is elected there is a fair to middling chance the divisions in America will intensify, not settle down. Republican law makers will be on the attack from the word ‘go’. Trump won’t go quietly into the night and will continue to stir things up. The hard-core Trump supporters won’t forget how he was treated. They number in the millions. Most of them are armed.

God SAVE America!

And we bitch and moan about our pollies, parties and system ::)
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #1885
If it was Pence up against Biden, it would be a wipeout waiting for the democrats.

Reply #1886
And as if things weren't  bad enough....
The death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg this morning will crank this up to a new level of  ridiculousness.  ::)

Reply #1887
Two grumpy old men going at it at the moment. Hilarious.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #1889
It's an absolute shambles.
Chris Wallace is usually pretty good as a moderator but even he's struggling.

Biden wins if he doesn't have any dramatic confused moments.
He's most effective when he talks directly to the camera and the people.

Trump playing the bully to his best....personal jibes and interruptions.
But that will appeal to a lot of folks.

I doubt many folks will change their votes based on this...and that favours Biden.