Skip to main content
Topic: 2015-Rnd 2 West Coast vs Carlton (Read 69988 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2015-Rnd 2 West Coast vs Carlton

Reply #120
Ah ok, he taught me at Thornbury High School. Hard as nails the old fella was. He was a coach for the Vic Rugby Union Team if I recall.

Yes he was Victorian coach and hard as nails.

I lost my wallet on an school trip to SA (we used to play footy, basketball, etc against a SA school) and it was handed in to Paddy.  He was looking for identification and found a condom in it (I think I still have it  :-[ ) and the look he gave me had me quaking in my boots.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #121
Looks as though Casboult is in.

Not sure if Smith will make the 22.   Looked really out of sorts last Thursday.

In: Casboult , Tutt, Armfield.

Out: Jaksch, Thomas, Smith.

Reply #122
Looks as though Casboult is in.

Not sure if Smith will make the 22.   Looked really out of sorts last Thursday.

In: Casboult , Tutt, Armfield.

Out: Jaksch, Thomas, Smith.

This is probably our only option, unless Warnock comes good.

West Coast out run us in the pre-season, on top of already looking too slow and too top heavy last week I am not sure we need to add Casboult to replace Jaksch. Especially given Casboult is slowing and less agile than Jaksch.

I know Everitt has to be positive;

"We're not sure what the Eagles' team is going to be so Levi has been pretty good in the reserves this year, as well as 'Tutty' with that forward pressure," utility Andrejs Everitt said on Thursday at Melbourne Airport.

But Casboult allegedly only had 9 possessions in four quarters of a VFL practice match, lets hope he was throwing a smokescreen!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #123
In: Casboult, Tutt

Out: Thomas, Jaksch

Official

(Smith holds his place)

Reply #124
That's a stubborn Mick Malthouse effort keeping Clem in. Would hate to admit he got it wrong. :))
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #125
That's a stubborn Mick Malthouse effort keeping Clem in. Would hate to admit he got it wrong. :))

Or showing faith in his players? Only 2 forced changes.  ???
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #126

you cant crush a first game player..mick is correct

remember watson was destroyed by cloke in his first game (ratts?) watson was in the reserves for the next 2 years

Reply #127
My comment was jestingly aimed at MBB. :P
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #128
One or more of the emergencies is a chance.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #129
Now to play them where they should be eg Rowe in defense.  How Smith retains a place is beyond me, showed nothing and was a liability.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #130
Amers, I think we will try and exploit WCE's KPD injuries so Casboult may be a good choice even if his form has been down so far. Could in fact play him back into form?
It could Cookie and I understand the decision, but I would prefer him to have to earn it back in the 2nds 1st !!
Now that he is in the team, all the best to him and I hope he kicks a bagful !!
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #131
Nice to see Walker named in the magoos !! He might be right for next week against the Bummers.
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #132
My comment was jestingly aimed at MBB. :P

It's a foolish selection, hopefully he makes a change or hopefully no one gets injured and he just plays the last quarter.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #133
It could Cookie and I understand the decision, but I would prefer him to have to earn it back in the 2nds 1st !!

Yep, and best of luck also to Tutt in his first senior game for us - let's see if we can start turning things around a bit! Go Blues!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #134

No choice. Jaklsch is out, Rowe has to go back means Casboult has to come in for the ruck duties.