Skip to main content
Topic: The Journey - Tues 15/3 830pm Fox Footy (Read 29135 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The Journey - Tues 15/3 830pm Fox Footy

Reply #16
Reminder that this starts in about 10 mins

Reply #17
King and Healy have just predicted us to win 6 games this year.  I'll take that!

Reply #18
I think i speak for many of us who just watched that when i say...

Unzips fly

Reply #19
Awesome.

Bolton all about the culture / spirit of the collective. Impressive stuff.

Reply #20
That's was so bloody good. Should've aired it a month earlier as it's bound to push the membership along.

If Bolts coaches half as well as he speaks we will have a great man leading us.

They will grow into men faster then most being lead by this guy.

My favorite bit was when he prompted the young lads to all swim after Curnow was punished for not bringing his ball.  The way he explained that situation was so clear and direct and then when he did the swim as well, he banged home the point.

We haven't played a single game yet but I now very confident we selected a great coach for the era our club is about to embark on.

Reply #21
Christmas Day!! I promise every mother watching just sighed!!!  Football lessons are not far away from life lessons!

Reply #22
I'm a bit scared of Bolts... very intense little man! Get the feeling you would be switching on during those pre-training meetings.

Reply #23
I really liked what I saw and heard tonight. I'm confident we will be back where we belong in a few short years.

Reply #24
It won't heppen over night. but it will heppen ;) Luv It :)

Reply #25
My Club is in good hands, I love my Club.
Go Blues.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #26
It is so good to have a coach who is articulate and knows what he's doing and it's great to see the quality young men we have at our footy club.  Blokes who were held back by previous coaches as well as the newbies now have a real opportunity to shine.

Go Blues!
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #27
I have no doubt that Bolts and his crew will lead us to #17. Very rarely does a man come along that collectively changes the minds of an entire football club.
Another thing as clear as day in the doco is that Weiters is going to be the best backman our Club has seen since SOS. I know its a big statement, but the kid is just so mature, so selfless with his actions, that you know he's going to be something special.
Oh,. and I teared up a bit when I saw SOJ crying. You saw how much it meant to him to be playing for Carlton, and you know that whether he makes it or not, he wont die trying.

Reply #28
Love The Journey my, or should I say OUR, club is on. Impressed with Bolts techniques of allowing the boys to "feel the experience" opposed to telling them or having them "talking about the experience". Powerful experiential learning cleverly combined with vicarious learning. capped with reflection and celebration... Very cool.... Must have been freeking freezing in the water in Tassie
I'll be watching for those green shoots with a confidence that the club's building with integrity and unity.
Go Blues.
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #29
I have no doubt that Bolts and his crew will lead us to #17. Very rarely does a man come along that collectively changes the minds of an entire football club.
Another thing as clear as day in the doco is that Weiters is going to be the best backman our Club has seen since SOS. I know its a big statement, but the kid is just so mature, so selfless with his actions, that you know he's going to be something special.
Oh,. and I teared up a bit when I saw SOJ crying. You saw how much it meant to him to be playing for Carlton, and you know that whether he makes it or not, he wont die trying.

Weiters stroking the CFC on his guernsey after being drafted was a magic moment.
IN WADA WE TRUST